LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent you a PM and gave you a week to respond. I havent heard anything from you. I wouldve called if you gave me a #

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still havent heard from him. So he is offically a scammer.

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
ouch....

·
Registered
294 Posts
You guys are trippin, first of all, you didn't ask for 90s bezels, on the ad i said the bezels came off a 1986 fleetwood, you never pm-ed me and said i need 90s bezels, i cant read your mind, i just looked through all my pms and i never received anything from you. Secondly, how would i be a scammer if i sent you the item? That doesn't make sense. If i was a scammer i wouldn't have sent anything. Thirdly, Why would i try to play you for something thats 10 bucks? you think i wanna waste my time "scamming" someone for 10 bucks? I dont give a fuck. If i would have gotten a PM from you i would have returned the money and you could have kept the bezels. They cost 10 bucks. Come on now. Lastly, i have good feedback on here, i bought stuff for a lot for than 10 bucks, so i dont think that you saying im a scammer makes much sense.

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Originally posted by ckmakaveli420@Nov 1 2007, 08:50 AM~9129765
You guys are trippin, first of all, you didn't ask for 90s bezels, on the ad i said the bezels came off a 1986 fleetwood, you never pm-ed me and said i need 90s bezels, i cant read your mind, i just looked through all my pms and i never received anything from you. Secondly, how would i be a scammer if i sent you the item? That doesn't make sense. If i was a scammer i wouldn't have sent anything. Thirdly, Why would i try to play you for something thats 10 bucks? you think i wanna waste my time "scamming" someone for 10 bucks? I dont give a fuck. If i would have gotten a PM from you i would have returned the money and you could have kept the bezels. They cost 10 bucks. Come on now. Lastly, i have good feedback on here, i bought stuff for a lot for than 10 bucks, so i dont think that you saying im a scammer makes much sense.
I SEE IN YOUR TOPIC WERE HE ASKED YOU ARE THEY 90 BEZELS, NOT 80S BEZELS MAYBE YOU JUST DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A DIFFRENCE

Originally posted by Ulysses 2@Sep 11 2007, 05:26 PM~8768938
how much for the 90s taillight bezels

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by plague+Nov 1 2007, 12:32 PM~9130122-->
I SEE IN YOUR TOPIC WERE HE ASKED YOU ARE THEY 90 BEZELS, NOT 80S BEZELS MAYBE YOU JUST DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A DIFFRENCE
[/b]
your right.

and the taillight lenses are 90-92, so ANYONE would assume the bezels are 90-92 as well.

not to mention the guy did ask...
<!--QuoteBegin-Ulysses 2
@Sep 11 2007, 08:26 PM~8768938
how much for the 90s taillight bezels

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...pic=361262&st=0

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont care enough to argue with you about it, I erased it but my PM to you was titled "The 90s tailight bezels" plus in your topic you had shown BESIDE SOME 90S TAILIGHTS :uh:. But hell it was $15 you may have just made a mistake but I doubt it.

And whatever other good feedback you have doesnt have shit to do with this sale.

THANKS AGAIN PLAGUE FOR MAKING THE SHIT RIGHT.

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Originally posted by MAYHEM@Nov 1 2007, 05:42 PM~9133650
THIS SELLERS A FUCKIN TUBE STEAK EATING RUMP WRANGLER
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts