LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is not likely the write part of the forum but I gotta vent!
I wanna ask my fellow lo lo bike owners what you do when some cunt spits on your bike!

It started out with me cruising around Pukekohe, the town where I live and it is a bigish town- almost 15000 people live here- and I was cruisin the main street etc and coz I am the only lowrider like a 100 mile radius - like bout 12 of us in total in the whole of New Zealand- I am getting heaps of looks from everyone and its all good. I cruise past some dudes I know who are out cruising in there cars and they simply look and smile.

Afta cruisin for ages I'm getting hungry as amd decide to swing past KFC drive through and pickup sum chips and a mountain dew and these dudes are parked up over in the car park so I roll over to chat and check out one of their cars. They all out of there cars except for one dude who gets out eventually and stands near my bike while I'm sitting on it spitting what eva it is he is drinking at the ground right unda my chain and its splashing up on to my bike. I didn't really notice till like he'd done it a few times coz I wasn't looking towards him.

I turn and ask him what he was doing, no swearing real calm just a little stern. He just does this little laugh thing and does it again so I tell him to f' off. I finished up was I was talking bout real quick with the others and was leaving when he did it again, but this time sprayed it all over me and my bike! So I told the ginger headed prick to f' off again and just keep riding knowing the other dudes weren't gunna do shit bout it and didn't wanna risk getting my bike scratched up and considering I was on my bike by myself I didn't wanna risk them doing anything to it.

These guys aren't my mates or anything, since they like friends of freinds etc. Anyways this dude that was spitting on my bike was in one of my classes at school this past year and I just started a job where I work the same shifts as him and having me there he got bumped up the food chain and given easier work so he can't resent me for that. He is an absolute wanker and hardly anyone likes him that much and I'm REALLY angry bout this. Oh and I do have work with him tonight

So here it is purpose of this post:
If you were in my shoes and some real faggot spat sticky crap all over you and your bike what would you do:

a) Knock the fag on his ass next time you see him and risk getting fired from a crap job

b) Let it go I had my chance to do something and chose not to ( though really I couldn't as I was out numbered)

c) Wait till after work and drop him then

d) Say something to him about it but do nothing else

e) Break out my black belt moves and make him hurt!

f) let my pitbull chew on his ass for awhile (actually a jack russel that pees on people but what can I say!) :uh:

All I know is I want revenge just not sure what I should do and wanted your guys opinion on it.

:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: =====> Ginger fag :burn:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
im thinkin c,e, and f. whoop his moonky ass, then break out some kungfoo, then when he is on the ground crying, let ur dog piss on him

·
Registered
88 Posts
i would tell him i wanna get down with him, and have him meet you somewhere at a convenient time, but have some homies to watch your back cuz sometimes they like to jump fools.... or i would just blow up his car or house....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah well its after work now and I went for the plan knocking the fag on ass. Broke his nose too!

I clean businesses after hours as a on the side job for petrol money and daily expenses and use my day job painting houses to save money up with. My cleaning job is where this dude works and like I thought I would I got stuck working with him. He made a smart comment and I lost my temper and launched at him a couple of hooks and he was on the deck. I added a boot to the ribs before the dude thats in charge came over and broke it up. He told me to get outside and called up the boss.

Good news all round really! I get to keep my job and I don't have to work with him. Well actually I was fired for the afternoon but then the boss rang me up, since him and my parents are kinda friends, and I explained to him what happen. So now I work differant nights.

So yeah!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Jus leave it see if he says or does anything to give you a reason to bust his ass

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Originally posted by Kronix@Dec 12 2003, 03:34 AM
Yeah well its after work now and I went for the plan knocking the fag on ass. Broke his nose too!

I clean businesses after hours as a on the side job for petrol money and daily expenses and use my day job painting houses to save money up with. My cleaning job is where this dude works and like I thought I would I got stuck working with him. He made a smart comment and I lost my temper and launched at him a couple of hooks and he was on the deck. I added a boot to the ribs before the dude thats in charge came over and broke it up. He told me to get outside and called up the boss.

Good news all round really! I get to keep my job and I don't have to work with him. Well actually I was fired for the afternoon but then the boss rang me up, since him and my parents are kinda friends, and I explained to him what happen. So now I work differant nights.

So yeah!
sweet man! what kindof stupid shithead would spit on someone? he got what he deserved :thumbsup:

·
Registered
743 Posts
HMMMM
In the adult world its called assault and battery and you can do time for it. Don't know if a little spit is worth sitting in the big house with Guido as my girlfriend :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Originally posted by dag65@Dec 12 2003, 10:54 AM
HMMMM
In the adult world its called assault and battery and you can do time for it. Don't know if a little spit is worth sitting in the big house with Guido as my girlfriend :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:uh:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
You better of made him bleed or give him a black eye just for making us read all those pages.

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Originally posted by dag65@Dec 12 2003, 11:54 AM
HMMMM
i dont think the laws are that harsh over here :dunno:

anyway he got what he deserved. but you shouldve called the cops the first time he spit on your bike.

btw check out the New Zealand Lowriders tread in off topic :wave: :)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Originally posted by the_cat+Dec 13 2003, 08:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_cat @ Dec 13 2003, 08:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dag65@Dec 12 2003, 11:54 AM
HMMMM
In the adult world its called assault and battery and you can do time for it. Don't know if a little spit is worth sitting in the big house with Guido as my girlfriend :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
i dont think the laws are that harsh over here :dunno:

anyway he got what he deserved. but you shouldve called the cops the first time he spit on your bike.

btw check out the New Zealand Lowriders tread in off topic :wave: :)[/b][/quote]
You don't call the cops if someone spits on your bike in America. You only call the cops if someone shoots your bike. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts