LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I am hoping for some help. I am a teacher in Sacramento and I have a student on life support that needs help. Her mother wants to give her a ride in a classic convertable car for her sweet sixteen. Her party is the Johnny Rockets theme and the car ride would stay in Sacramento. The party is short notice it is Satuday Septmber 16. Any help in locating a car would be appriciated
Thank You
Tatum

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Originally posted by PHIBOWLINGGREEN@Sep 13 2006, 10:22 AM~6163275
Hello Everyone,
I am hoping for some help.  I am a teacher in Sacramento and I have a student on life support that needs help.  Her mother wants to give her a ride in a classic convertable car for her sweet sixteen.  Her party is the Johnny Rockets theme and the car ride would stay in Sacramento.  The party is short notice it is Satuday Septmber 16.  Any help in locating a car would be appriciated
Thank You
Tatum
PM OGBRKBOY He's from Lolystics CC in Broderick Those homeboys may be able to help you out and they have some top of the line Impala Convertibles.

·
Real Rider
4,121 Posts
Originally posted by PHIBOWLINGGREEN@Sep 13 2006, 09:22 AM~6163275
Hello Everyone,
I am hoping for some help.  I am a teacher in Sacramento and I have a student on life support that needs help.  Her mother wants to give her a ride in a classic convertable car for her sweet sixteen.  Her party is the Johnny Rockets theme and the car ride would stay in Sacramento.  The party is short notice it is Satuday Septmber 16.  Any help in locating a car would be appriciated
Thank You
Tatum
My name is Raj I'm with the LO*LYSTICS CAR CLUB. PM me with a number, maybe we can help out.

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
NOW THIS IS WORTH EVERY MINUTE OF IT! ;)

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Originally posted by PHIBOWLINGGREEN@Sep 13 2006, 10:22 AM~6163275
Hello Everyone,
Thank You
Tatum
Tatum,
Let me know if you cant find anyone, I can make a few phone calls. I would start with who has already posted on here. Let me know what else can be done.

By the way, its Shane. Long time no talk to. See ya!

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
I HOPE LO-LYSTICS CAN HELP OUT THEY HAVE THE TOP NOTCH CONVERTABLES IN WEST OR IN SAC RIDES . HOPE YOU CAN HELP THEM RAJ YOU HAVE A BIG HEART.

·
Real Rider
4,121 Posts
This is suppose to happend on 9-16-06 at 3PM. One of our own members daughter has something going on at the same time. So we were unable to do it, but I do have other conections with homies in other clubs. So I called Hector from Devotions, he owed me a favor. I have already put Tatum in contact with Hector, he is going to do this. So a big thanks go out to Devotions Car Club.

·
Real Rider
4,121 Posts
Hector of Devotions Car Club has a 63 impala ragtop.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
thats nice of you guys much love to devotions car club. :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts