LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
REST IN PEACE MR ROCHA,JUST AS GYPSY ROSE 64 WAS IN BLVD NIGHTS FOR E.L.A,WE HAD OUR OWN 65 IMPALA THAT CAMEOUT IN HEART BREAKER,REPPIN O.C BACK IN THE DAYS.....

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
You will always be in our prayers, Rest In Peace Rocha now you are cruising with Jesse in Heaven.
:angel::angel::angel:

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 OF THE O.G TRENDSETTERS....RYDE IN PEACE ROCHA....

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YESTERDAY,CLASSICS C.C ALONG WITH SUM TEMPTATION C.C MEMBERS HAD A LIL MEMORIAL FUNDRASER SHOW FOR MR ROCHA AT ANGELOS,IT TURNED OUT TO BE A PRETTY GOOD SHOWIN OF FELLOW FRIENDS AND CLUBS.....PLUS HAD THE HONOR OUR VIEWING HIS 65,WHICH ALSO THEY PARKED IT ALONG SIDE MY 66.....

SUM OF THE CLASSICS C.C

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:nicoderm:

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
:D

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IT WAS A GREAT DAY TO REMEMBER N REMENISE BOUT THE HOMIE N HIS RYDE.....

HE HAD AT THE BEGINNIN THE CUSTOM UPLOST,BUT CHOSE TO GO BACK TO STOCK,STILL ROCKIN THE 8 TRACK

IT WAS AN HONOR KNOWIN ROCHA,KNOWIN THAT HE WAS 1 OF MY JEFITOS BEST ROADDAWGS,NEXT TO CHARLIE LOPEZ.....

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
IT WAS A GREAT DAY TO REMEMBER N REMENISE BOUT THE HOMIE N HIS RYDE.....

HE HAD AT THE BEGINNIN THE CUSTOM UPLOST,BUT CHOSE TO GO BACK TO STOCK,STILL ROCKIN THE 8 TRACK

IT WAS AN HONOR KNOWIN ROCHA,KNOWIN THAT HE WAS 1 OF MY JEFITOS BEST ROADDAWGS,NEXT TO CHARLIE LOPEZ.....
thats one bad ass ride rest n peace homie:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thank you to all of his fellow lowrider familia! Special thanks goes out to Temptations member for getting this fund raiser put together to help out my family in the tough time. Also thanks to Classics CC for being there! It was hard seeing his ride there and his chair empty! Hard to grasp that my uncle is gone! Lowriding was his life! He loves all cars. He could talk about cars for days! Im gonna miss you uncle!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Mr. Rocha
I had the pleasure of meeting you at the car shows. Your nephew ( One of my best friends), is now my compadre. I wish we could have spent more time together. It tears me up inside to know that one of Orange County's best is gone. You will never be forgotten. I will always remember your big smile.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
sorry for the loss homies
may MR. ROCHA REST IN PEACE

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.