LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought that i would see whats out there I'm in no hurry to sale or trade. Its a true 87 t-top with full chrome undies. New dual exhaust with stainless mufflers. motor is a 305 all chromed. It has a full frame under it. It has 3 pumps single piston to the nose 10 batt. It does 56" but can go higher if you adjust the trailing arms out. the car is stripped and pattern. It did compete at the super show. This is a car you can jump in take off the tops and go cruise and hop. drives great. Pm me offers or any trades you might have. here are pics and video seeing that i said it is a hopper i have to prove it so i dont get chopped up on here :biggrin: lol. If you have any pics go ahead and post them thanks.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=t6a1qh&s=4







 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,329 Posts
Nice ass cutty... but I do have one question, you say it has 10 batteries but you hopped in the single pump class in LRM??? I thought you could only have 8 batteries in single pump class???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,559 Posts
Originally posted by 1sikMC@Dec 3 2008, 10:31 PM~12330588
I just thought that i would see whats out there I'm in no hurry to sale or trade. Its a true 87 t-top with full chrome undies. New dual exhaust with stainless mufflers. motor is a 305 all chromed. It has a full frame under it. It has 3 pumps single piston to the nose 10 batt. It does 56" but can go higher if you adjust the trailing arms out. the car is stripped and pattern. It did compete at the super show. This is a car you can jump in take off the tops and go cruise and hop. drives great. Pm me offers or any trades you might have. here are pics and video seeing that i said it is a hopper i have to prove it so i dont get chopped up on here :biggrin: lol. If you have any pics go ahead and post them thanks.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=t6a1qh&s=4








Done with the Cutty, you getting outta the game also
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by fesboogie@Dec 3 2008, 10:37 PM~12330648
Nice ass cutty... but I do have one question, you say it has 10 batteries but you hopped in the single pump class in LRM??? I thought you could only have 8 batteries in single pump class???
yea i do but it is only running off of 8 so when i went to the show i took out 2. they are just in there for the streets for weight. the video is at the show with only 8 batt in the trunk and it smashes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by legacylac@Dec 3 2008, 10:39 PM~12330664
Done with the Cutty, you getting outta the game also
na just want to see what out there otherwise the car will get a remodel for next year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i'll be around a while. :)
 

·
IM BACK!!!
Joined
·
7,752 Posts
I like the way this thing hits-- super clean lookin--- comes bac down like gravity is on double duty. I dont care how much people like the floatin shit-- this is true hoppin right here :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks bro.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,329 Posts
Originally posted by 1sikMC@Dec 4 2008, 12:12 AM~12331038
yea i do but it is only running off of 8 so when i went to the show i took out 2. they are just in there for the streets for weight. the video is at the show with only 8 batt in the trunk and it smashes.
yea I kind of figured that after I asked you, but I wasn't goin' to edit it!!! Luv the car though, good luck wit' the sale!!! Seen it in the last Roll'n dvd!!! :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks and yea it was. It is also in the new lowrider :puffin: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
here is the vegas after hop
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,329 Posts
Originally posted by 1sikMC@Dec 4 2008, 09:29 AM~12332936
Thanks and yea it was. It is also in the new lowrider :puffin:  ;)
yeah I seen that... congrats!!! Who were you hoppin' in that pic^^^???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
some cat from vegas and beat him twice but we had fun
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,329 Posts
Originally posted by 1sikMC@Dec 4 2008, 09:33 AM~12332960
some cat from vegas and beat him twice but we had fun
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,918 Posts
who build it?
 
1 - 20 of 245 Posts
Top