LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10,OOO OBO MAKE OFFERS CAR SUPER CLEAN IT HAS,HYDROS,MURALS,UNDRCARRIAGE,RAGTOP,SOUND SYSTEM WITH TV'S,PISTRIPNG TO MUCH TO LIST

·
Registered
919 Posts
Originally posted by CADDY EXTRA@Jan 1 2009, 06:50 PM~12579156
10,OOO OBO MAKE OFFERS CAR SUPER CLEAN IT HAS,HYDROS,MURALS,UNDRCARRIAGE,RAGTOP,SOUND SYSTEM WITH TV'S,PISTRIPNG TO MUCH TO LIST

WTF whats up with homeboy jimmy selling his caddy this car is nice alot of detail.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WTF whats up with homeboy jimmy selling his caddy this car is nice alot of detail.
WHATS UP BIG MAN? I'LL BE TALKING TO YOUR MORE OFTEN VE DA QUE SI, WE WANT TO START A NEW CAR WITH NEW YEAR TU SAVAS. COMO MANESITES DE LA CRUDA DE AYER?

·
Registered
919 Posts
WHATS UP BIG MAN? I'LL BE TALKING TO YOUR MORE OFTEN VE DA QUE SI, WE WANT TO START A NEW CAR WITH NEW YEAR TU SAVAS. COMO MANESITES DE LA CRUDA DE AYER?
wasss up big man!!!!!!!!!!!!! amaneci bien pero no crudo por que toda vi estoy pistiando. :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by behind the 8 ball@Jan 2 2009, 07:14 PM~12588437
wasss up big man!!!!!!!!!!!!! amaneci bien pero no crudo por que toda vi estoy pistiando. :biggrin:  :biggrin:
me to just came back from the bar ando bien pedo

·
R-N-M Customz
20,904 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts