LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if anyone knows about any car clubs that have a clean and sober focus. There are tons of 12 steppers that do motorcycle clubs. I even went to a tiny car show affiliated with NA but I neglected to get numbers.

Anybody can point me in a direction would be really appriciated.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I'm wondering if anyone knows about any car clubs that have a clean and sober focus. There are tons of 12 steppers that do motorcycle clubs. I even went to a tiny car show affiliated with NA but I neglected to get numbers.

Anybody can point me in a direction would be really appriciated.
It`s hard to find a car club fully dedicated to 12 step focus, although I`m in a car club and there are a few of us that are clean & sober, and there are other clubs here in san jose with alot of members that are 12 steppers.

My clean date is 2-18-87, one day at a time.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sanjo 66. Thanks for the reply. There was a speaker jam car show in alameda a couple summers ago. I always wondered if there was this whole scene happening that I just haven't run into again or if it was just a fluke thing.
I thought it might be cool if there was a club where all the beer was root beer and all the coca was coca cola. Haha.

I think by the time my car is ready to rep at shows I will have found my club. I'm glad to know there are more of us out there undercover or otherwise.
Ps '87 !?!? Damn! That's awesome! I hadn't even picked up yet

·
1964 IMPALA SS
10,022 Posts
Whats up Gretch?

DEDICATION 818 Car Club is a Clean and Sober Car Club Homie, None of my boys Drink or Fuk around with Shit. We are all Dedicated to our Families and Lowriding Homie!!

You should view our Thread- Search for: DEDICATION CC

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What up Junior LOC?
Thanks for hipping me to your club. Yall are exactly what I was hoping exsisted. It gives me some hope. I checked out yalls thread. Awesome. DEDICATION is the perfect name. Family first.I'd really like to meet up with yall at some point. Fresno is closer but it still isn't close. I haven't finished looking thru posts yet. I like that there are a variety of cars too. Let me know about any meet ups.
DEDICATION CC creating legends.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.