LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AFTER HALF A YEAR TRYING TO GET MY BRO TO SELL ME HIS 13X7 ROADSTAR'S,HE DROPS 'EM OFF THIS MORNING AND TELLS ME ITS MY LUCKY DAY ,I GUESS PERSISTANCE PAYS OFF WITH $600 ATTACHED,THEY WERE ON A 64 SS SINCE '94 AND THE IMPALA HASNT BEEN DRIVEN SINCE '97,BUT HE KEPT HIS PREMIUM SPORTWAYS,RIMS LOOK BRAND NEW, ALL GOLD CENTER'S WITH THE 2 WING FLUTED SPINNERS,CHECK THE PICS, LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN THEM, MIGHT SELL IF PRICE IS RIGHT....MFG DATE IS 9-6-94

·
McAsshole
1,891 Posts
pretty fuckin' clean for being 13 years old. you wouldn't happen to know of anybody who has an extra set of knockoffs for those type of rims?

·
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a homie that owns 2 Rim shops and dood Told me last night he has a shit load of xtra parts for the Roadstars(spinner's, adaptors,center bolt,ect) what type of spinner are you looking for?Im runnin thru there on monday and buy all of his two wing spinners ,he said he has two matching sets,dont know what condition they r though.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Originally posted by DanielDucati@Sep 30 2007, 08:36 AM~8899806
AFTER HALF A YEAR TRYING TO GET MY BRO TO SELL ME HIS 13X7 ROADSTAR'S,HE DROPS 'EM OFF THIS MORNING AND TELLS ME ITS MY LUCKY DAY ,I GUESS PERSISTANCE PAYS OFF WITH $600 ATTACHED,THEY WERE ON A 64 SS SINCE '94 AND THE IMPALA HASNT BEEN DRIVEN SINCE '97,BUT HE KEPT HIS PREMIUM SPORTWAYS,RIMS LOOK BRAND NEW, ALL GOLD CENTER'S WITH THE 2 WING FLUTED SPINNERS,CHECK THE PICS, LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN THEM, MIGHT SELL IF PRICE IS RIGHT....MFG DATE IS  9-6-94

:worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
11,597 Posts
Are the adapters universal? Damn man, hell of a find! What are you looking to get, you paid $600.00 what kind of mark up are you looking to get?

·
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Airborne@Sep 30 2007, 03:44 PM~8901905
Are the adapters universal? Damn man, hell of a find! What are you looking to get, you paid $600.00 what kind of mark up are you looking to get?
Yesssssssssssssssssssssss

·
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 78 Monte 4 Life@Sep 30 2007, 05:38 PM~8902444
:thumbsup:  ;)
:werd:

·
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by MOSTHATED CC@Sep 30 2007, 06:54 PM~8902875
how much man I love those rims?
i gott'em for $600,Make me an offer,If there not gone buy this comming friday Im gonna put some coker's 5.20's on 'em and keep them...

·
57 RAG
30,659 Posts
Originally posted by DanielDucati@Sep 30 2007, 08:16 PM~8903018
i gott'em for $600,Make me an offer,If there not gone buy this comming friday Im gonna put some coker's 5.20's on 'em and keep them...
so where are you located at?

·
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by MOSTHATED CC@Sep 30 2007, 06:55 PM~8902885
where are they located at?
PHOENIX, AZ

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
:0 nice ass rims . clean as fuck. but from all the homies i know and my own experience, they were probabbly on his car that long cuz he coouldnt get them off. :biggrin:

nah, j/k/ but i i do know that they have had many problems of them getting stuck on. we had tro make our own tool, 1inch rachet extension welded to a 6 foot long 2x2 sqaure tube. be careful homie :thumbsup:

·
57 RAG
30,659 Posts
Originally posted by poppa68_KI_4life@Sep 30 2007, 08:24 PM~8903057
:0 nice ass rims . clean as fuck. but from all the homies i know and my own experience, they were probabbly on his car that long cuz he coouldnt get them off. :biggrin:

nah, j/k/ but i i do know that they have had many problems of them getting stuck on. we had tro make our own tool, 1inch rachet extension welded to a 6 foot long 2x2 sqaure tube. be careful homie  :thumbsup:
thats what I keep hearing my brother had a couple of sets but I kind of remember him having a little problems but don't quit remember if they were serious or not

·
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by MOSTHATED CC@Sep 30 2007, 07:28 PM~8903062
thats what I keep hearing my brother had a couple of sets but I kind of remember him having a little problems but don't quit remember if they were serious or not
The Key to not having problems as with any knock offs is keep the threads(on the adapter ) greased (with anti seize grease).I had some all chrome roadstars back in the day and I didnt put any anti seize grease on 'em and we had to plazma cut the wheel off,what a shame cuz I saved my summer job dough to buy them....

·
57 RAG
30,659 Posts
Originally posted by DanielDucati@Sep 30 2007, 08:41 PM~8903151
The Key to not having problems as with any knock offs is keep the threads(on the adapter ) greased (with anti seize grease).I had some all chrome roadstars back in the day and I didnt put any anti seize grease on 'em and we had to plazma cut the wheel off,what a shame cuz I saved my summer job dough to buy them....
:cool:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts