LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

cleanin out my shop 49-72 stuff

464 views 18 replies 2 participants last post by  chongo1 
#1 ·
heres pix tell me what your interested in some stuff i would like to sell in group, startin off, 63 tailights fender spears 3 sets left 2 sets right and two singles 15 bucks for set does one fender or make an offer on all of em, glovebox 15, tailights 30 for all bases and lenses, ss dash chrome 10, fill free to make offers

See less See more
#3 ·
63 wagon trim missing on fender spear ding up i piece pretty bad somebody needs this i can feel it 20,

70-72 monte carlo trim for vinyl top good shape and two wheel mouldings and i think a front window frame (could be wrong about that) 20,

49-50 misc 4dr stinless looks like door stuff and some other stuff 20,

64 interior door panel chrome hood lip and some misc including rear armrest 20,

#6 ·
everything is make an offer i gave a starting price the more you buy the better deal you will get from me and on shipping. also i have a 63 grill i will get pic up tomorrow. i do have paypal if you dont want to do money order but be aware they will charge me to accept money so i cant sell something for 5 bucks then pay a dollar to paypal so for lower cost items mo might be better and ill ship whatever way you want.

#14 ·
Sunday am bump

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.