LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

· Registered
3,635 Posts
ok some of you guys are tripin out cleaning your bike with water and a rag... ya right. and as 4 that australlian mofugga whats he know about being gangsta hes a australlian fuk that looks like a dam elf with his pointed nose and ears and lowridin aint about bein all gangsta and shit anywayz. oh ya and 4 some of you fools alis bike is not a bratz bike and whatz wrong wit bratz bikes any wayz i was thinkin about gettin one and fixin it up.

· Registered
528 Posts
Originally posted by low1@Sep 13 2005, 01:40 AM~3803366
:uh:  :uh:  :uh: WTF!!!! You dont have a clue about the lowriding culture and lifestyle. Lowriding has NOTHING to do with gangstas, its just punks like you that think you're all that try to ride. Lowriding is about unity.

Also ali knows a fair bit about lowrider bikes, hes not a noob like you, dont go and run your mouth off when you dont have the slighest clue.  :uh:  :uh:  :uh:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: this cat is from new zeland lol mo fo tha first low rider car clubs was started by gang members low ridin has a lot 2 do wit gangsters dummy is that what u told ur mommy so she would buy u a bike azz

· Registered
528 Posts
Originally posted by Purpura Delujo@Sep 13 2005, 05:18 AM~3803605
2 cents in what? The grammer and spelling machine? Because that's what you need to do gangster, we are talking about cleaning a bike, we're not talking about who's 'OG' and who's not 'OG'. Clean your bike with whatever you have, I found that metho works well for cleaning shit out of inside your spokes but it will fade the white paint on your white walls if you use it to get rid of fat scuff marks. Use what you can, because if your bike is clean you're still representing the scene! *Damn that rhymes!*
ur a dummy 2 ur from austraila lol lol wtf u lagger i feel if u havent stayed in cali u dont know were im comin from i see now all yall internet riders lol never even left ya house 2 ride tha streets dummy b4 i moved 2 memphis there were nothing but ogs wit bikes ull never catch a puss on a low but hey i guess u comp kids started a new trend :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

· Registered
528 Posts
Originally posted by just lowriding@Sep 13 2005, 05:20 AM~3803609
that guy is representing the scene badly! the kinda guy that gives a negative image to police and such about lowriders.
dummy if u knew ur history u azz police knew that all tha bangers drove a 64 on juice or abombshell ur really dumb ali u should read a book or rent a dvd about my culture my dad tell me storys about back in cali when they scrub tha azzes of they lows on tha streets he will tell u no pusses had lows just ogs :cool:

· Registered
528 Posts
Originally posted by Purpura Delujo@Sep 13 2005, 05:54 AM~3803660
My bike is a pusy machine man the first night i had it out i got 2 chicks in the same night, and it isn't even finished! As long as its pimpin it's all goood!
see u dummys think lows are 2 get girls wow he got a low u dummy ogs started it 2 separate theyself from others and puss azz kids and wht boys fawked up tha game thinkin they know every thang if u ride yo bike in my hood ull get yo azz jacked tryin 2 show 4 hos yup poser

· Registered
3,118 Posts
Originally posted by low_bike@Sep 13 2005, 10:58 PM~3809869
lol ur a dummy 2 eeew i hate when whts buy a old car and think they know bout latino history fool we started this shyt in my old hood of east la

ur retarded ur just livin off what daddy tells u....things changed from 1834

it aint no thang but a chincken wang

· Registered
947 Posts
What? "now all yall internet riders lol never even left ya house 2 ride tha streets"
Oh damn now you look like the internet rider:
Total Cumulative Posts 60
( 11.3 posts per day / 0.00% of total forum posts )

Tell me, gangsta, you have a job to leave the house for in the morning? Man shut the fuck up with your dumb shit "ur a dummy 2 ur from austraila lol lol wtf u lagger". Fuck this I won't waste my time arguing with you, thug.

· Banned
4,886 Posts
Originally posted by low_bike@Sep 13 2005, 07:52 PM~3809815
ur a dummy 2 ur from austraila lol lol wtf u lagger i feel if u havent stayed in cali u dont know were im comin from i see now all yall internet riders lol never even left ya house 2 ride tha streets dummy b4 i moved 2 memphis there were nothing but ogs wit bikes ull never catch a puss on a low but hey i guess u comp kids started a new trend  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

you're on the internet too you stupid fucking prick, so don't fucking go on about how everyone on here is a ''poser'' or an ''internet rider'' because as much as you say you're not, YOU FUCKING ARE. FUCK OFF YOU PRICK NOBODY WANTS YOU, YOUR SHIT BIKE AND YOUR GAY GANGSTA ****** TALK AROUND HERE.

· Registered
7,007 Posts
WERE YOU LOOKING IN THE MIRROR WHEN YOU TYPED THIS,CAUSE IT SOUNDS BETTER WHEN YOU TALK TO YOUR SELF.....

· Registered
258 Posts
Originally posted by gizmo1@Sep 14 2005, 08:32 AM~3807577
ok some of you guys are tripin out cleaning your bike with water and a rag... ya right. and as 4 that australlian mofugga whats he know about being gangsta hes a australlian fuk that looks like a dam elf with his pointed nose and ears and lowridin aint about bein all gangsta and shit anywayz. oh ya and 4 some of you fools alis bike is not a bratz bike and whatz wrong wit bratz bikes any wayz i was thinkin about gettin one and fixin it up.
Jizzmop obviously doesnt understand sarcasm. i was having a go at these wannabe gangsta **** trashtalkin im the last to be into any sorta gangsta bullshit.

go suck some more cock Jizzmop and buy yourself a fucking Bratz bike.

· Registered
1,945 Posts
Originally posted by low_bike@Sep 14 2005, 03:47 PM~3809772
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :twak:  :twak:  :twak:  :twak: this cat is from new zeland lol mo fo tha first low rider car clubs was started by gang members low ridin has a lot 2 do wit gangsters dummy is that what u told ur mommy so she would buy u a bike azz
:uh: Really, get a life. All i have to say to you is, get out of our lifestyle, you dont have a clue, go gangbang is some stupid crips or bloods gangs. Oh yeh, get off layitlow too. :uh:

On the other hand, i like your bike :) But youre just a total fuck-wit. All you need is to learn some respect, be cool with everyone, and its cool.. im sure youre a cool guy but you just dont have a clue at the moment.. :cool:

Also, where you're from doesnt mean shit, you can lowride anywhere, dont have to me mexican, lowriding has grown to many cultures and counties, why try to stop it growing to bigger and better things?! :biggrin:

G

·
Originally posted by low_bike@Sep 11 2005, 10:26 PM~3796238
im sick of puss azz kids gettin low bikes and dont know tha history i read all tha shyt bout take that bandana off ur bike or ur not a g if u dummy knew bout latino life bandanas were used 2 clean shyt blow your nose hold tha grip of a gun wipe off blood sweat tears i hate when i see dudes like ali on here talkin shyt ali yo bike is wack as fawk thats what bmx are 4 tricks like u a mex will see yo ride and do this  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: then do this  :guns:  :burn:

stop bichin

41 - 60 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.