LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Huuuuhh
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lot going on right now, Im trying to buy some houses to fix and sell/rent out and I have been selling everything I own. All my vehicles, parts, end everything I have been collecting since I was a kid. Im trying to get out of the work I do and into things that I can do to help ppl and help me make money at the same time! Im trying to get friends and family who havent had much in their lives to help me repair houses by doing what ever they can. Then when i sell or rent out, I will repay them. I hope to keep them busy and doing good things and hope to stay out of Iron work! I dont want to be an Iron worker for ever. Im looking at a few foreclosed homes and have put in a few offers. I still have a few things that I have to sell and donate. The only thing I really have that I can put on this site is my clear body. I would have traded for things in the past but I need money to get this going.

If you are interested in this, please pm me an offer. i tried to raffle it off a while back (more fun) and It went really slow. I ended up working so much I didnt get on. All the ppl that paid for a raffle number I refunded and gave them extra! It took some time but I hope they could forgive me. But to do what I think god wants me to do I need to get rid of a lot of things, get better things going, and hopefully start collecting again. I have powerballs on ebay and you can check my feedback. Im Honest but I work a lot and that sometimes holds me back. If this doesnt sell, I will be happy keeping it (i may never even see another one) but I have to do this.

I could stay here talkin about whats been going on all night but the point is, I need to let this go. Please make an offer.

It does not work nore does it have all the parts to make it work. But the parts can be picked up and it can be used on a low pressure system I WOULD NOT USE IT. It has been sitting on my desk at home and it has had a lot of attention.

Here it is and please make an offer. I may say yes, I may say let me think about it. But a serious buyer will know the deal

Super duty Candle, One side is polished the other is not (adds character) but you can polish it.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
I wish you the best on your project, you should do very well with the right plan of action. Andy might want to start numbering those. At any time he could make more and more.

And the day will come when we will see see-through hydraulics.

·
Huuuuhh
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a badass paperweight homie! Glws
Its my favorite one lol

I wish you the best on your project, you should do very well with the right plan of action. Andy might want to start numbering those. At any time he could make more and more.

And the day will come when we will see see-through hydraulics.

Thanks man. I like see thru and rare

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a lot going on right now, Im trying to buy some houses to fix and sell/rent out and I have been selling everything I own. All my vehicles, parts, end everything I have been collecting since I was a kid. Im trying to get out of the work I do and into things that I can do to help ppl and help me make money at the same time! Im trying to get friends and family who havent had much in their lives to help me repair houses by doing what ever they can. Then when i sell or rent out, I will repay them. I hope to keep them busy and doing good things and hope to stay out of Iron work! I dont want to be an Iron worker for ever. Im looking at a few foreclosed homes and have put in a few offers. I still have a few things that I have to sell and donate. The only thing I really have that I can put on this site is my clear body. I would have traded for things in the past but I need money to get this going.

If you are interested in this, please pm me an offer. i tried to raffle it off a while back (more fun) and It went really slow. I ended up working so much I didnt get on. All the ppl that paid for a raffle number I refunded and gave them extra! It took some time but I hope they could forgive me. But to do what I think god wants me to do I need to get rid of a lot of things, get better things going, and hopefully start collecting again. I have powerballs on ebay and you can check my feedback. Im Honest but I work a lot and that sometimes holds me back. If this doesnt sell, I will be happy keeping it (i may never even see another one) but I have to do this.

I could stay here talkin about whats been going on all night but the point is, I need to let this go. Please make an offer.

It does not work nore does it have all the parts to make it work. But the parts can be picked up and it can be used on a low pressure system I WOULD NOT USE IT. It has been sitting on my desk at home and it has had a lot of attention.

Here it is and please make an offer. I may say yes, I may say let me think about it. But a serious buyer will know the deal

Super duty Candle, One side is polished the other is not (adds character) but you can polish it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts