LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
34,400 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 2 2005, 09:02 PM~3742504
trudawg had good luck with food coloring dye
I heard that works well.. just don't get it on anything.
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by blueouija@Sep 2 2005, 09:21 PM~3742571
I heard that works well.. just don't get it on anything.
like your penis :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
34,400 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 2 2005, 09:25 PM~3742590
like your penis  :(
:0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,529 Posts
Whammy tanks look good and save space but they leak like crazy. No matter how much I tighten mine it leaks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,654 Posts
Originally posted by SHOWTIME916@Sep 2 2005, 04:56 PM~3742240
ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET THEM?

SINCE MY CARS GONNA BE PURPLE I FIGUERED SOME PURPLE OIL WOULD SET IT OFF, ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE OIL??

OTHER THAN KOOL AID?? :uh:

http://www.royalpurple.com/index.html

Royal Purple Synthetic Racing oils
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
221 Posts
Originally posted by HOMER PIMPSON@Sep 3 2005, 06:11 AM~3744563
Whammy tanks look good and save space but they leak like crazy. No matter how much I tighten mine it leaks.
use j.b weld, and for the purple color use some ''purple drank'' from h town baby, mike jones who mike jones what!!!!! :uh:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by HOMER PIMPSON@Sep 3 2005, 07:11 AM~3744563
Whammy tanks look good and save space but they leak like crazy. No matter how much I tighten mine it leaks.
use a large size rubber band ,under the tank 'o'ring :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,445 Posts
Originally posted by SHOWTIME916@Sep 2 2005, 04:56 PM~3742240
ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET THEM?

SINCE MY CARS GONNA BE PURPLE I FIGUERED SOME PURPLE OIL WOULD SET IT OFF, ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE OIL??

OTHER THAN KOOL AID?? :uh:
Purple, I thought you were going with White bro????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,780 Posts
clear whammy tank would be bad ass to color match the oil to your car, with a black light yeah, good idea there
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,730 Posts
Originally posted by Silentdawg@Sep 6 2005, 03:47 AM~3760725
Ey, anyone have pics on setups with these? not empty tanks..

 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top