LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I tried to raise the rear right of my car today after charging the batts, all I hear is a clicking sound....selonoids???? if so should I replace all of them on that side "4" also could this possibly be a faulty battery?.......do the selonoids automatically blow if the batts aren't charged?

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
definitely check your solenoids, is it jus the back that is clicking? does the front go up? if the front does go up you either have a bad battery or a bad motor, so you just switch it out for a new one.

·
Registered
942 Posts
HAVE SOMEONE FEEL THE NOIDS,WHILE U HIT THE SWITCH,sometimes it works 2 weed out the bad one

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn it, I think I know what my problem is now......I have a battery charger that only charges one battery at a time, what I did I put the charger on each battery seperatly thinking that it was charging the batts one by one, but I was just told that if I needed to charge the batts with a 12volt charger that I needed to unhook the batteries and charge them one by one????

·
Registered
948 Posts
No! i charge mine all the time whit a charger on each batt AND i DONT unhock mine i do that all the time! check switch or noids! if u have separate banks then check all batts in that bank...

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
check your wire from you pump motor to your 'noids and check all your ground.If you think it might be a battery, test it or try it with the charger on them.

·
Registered
352 Posts
sounds like a ground....that happen to me a few times on my daily juiced regal ...the ground for the rear kept coming loose.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok I took all my batts out, recharged them one by one, now when I hit the switch to bring the rear of the car it, both side come up, but when I hit the switch to just bring up passenger side rear I hear a buzz like sound??????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts