Regular Tee's (SM-3X)

12-24= $15.50 ea.
25-50= $13.50 ea.
51-100= $11.50 ea.

PRO CLUB REG. OR TALL T-SHIRTS (1X-5X)

12-24 = XL-$15.50, 2X-$17.50, 3X-$18.50, 4X-$19.50, 5X-$20.50

25-50 = XL-$15.00 2X-$16.00, 3X-$17.00, 4X-$18.00, 5X-$19.00

51-100= XL-$14.00, 2X-$15.00, 3X-$16.00, 4X-$17.00, 5X-$18.00

There is no set up fee or art fee as long as you art work is sent in a graphic format,meaning no pictures of plaques,shirts,etc.. Prices include t-shirt and front/back print. This process,called heat seal is the same process used to make athletic jerseys and is guaranteed not to fade or peel for the life of the shirt. Must be able to email me your clubs "finished" artwork/logo in jpeg format. We also print infants,kids,ladies,long sleeve,etc. Turnaround time is 5-10 business days,some sooner depending on size of order. Shipping is u.s.p.s priority to be determined by the weight of your order. For the regular tee's,we use either 100% cotton preshrunk anvil or either AAA. We are a licensed Sports apparel and Custom T-shirt dealer.

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how about some ole school prices vato
First of all,this is not to be confused with screen printing. My work does not crack,peel or fade and is guaranteed to last the life of the shirt,thus i do not use cheap shirts for that reason. Quality homie....quality.If you want cheap you need to go to one of them red necks that charge art fee's,set up fee's and the other b.s fee's,then use a cheap ass gildan shirt and send you on your way. When i first started low riding 5.20's were $105.00 per set....i just spent $560.00 for a set. There is a guy on here doing a 12 shirts for $120.00,that might be more your speed,but if you want quality "CUSTOM" work then feel free to contact me,and i have many pictures of jobs that i have done. I offer you to call around and price check,what i do is called thermo-seal. Its the same process used to make sports uniforms! My prices are very competitive and my customer service is first class.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
SHIRT

First of all,this is not to be confused with screen printing. My work does not crack,peel or fade and is guaranteed to last the life of the shirt,thus i do not use cheap shirts for that reason. Quality homie....quality.If you want cheap you need to go to one of them red necks that charge art fee's,set up fee's and the other b.s fee's,then use a cheap ass gildan shirt and send you on your way. When i first started low riding 5.20's were $105.00 per set....i just spent $560.00 for a set. There is a guy on here doing a 12 shirts for $120.00,that might be more your speed,but if you want quality "CUSTOM" work then feel free to contact me,and i have many pictures of jobs that i have done. I offer you to call around and price check,what i do is called thermo-seal. Its the same process used to make sports uniforms! My prices are very competitive and my customer service is first class.
I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO DOES GOOD WORK. OUR WORK AROUND HERE SUCKS. LET ME KNOW IF U CAN USE THIS PICTURE AND IF POSSIBLE REMOVE THE TABS TO MOUNT THE PLAQUE AT THE BOTTOM. THANKS

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO DOES GOOD WORK. OUR WORK AROUND HERE SUCKS. LET ME KNOW IF U CAN USE THIS PICTURE AND IF POSSIBLE REMOVE THE TABS TO MOUNT THE PLAQUE AT THE BOTTOM. THANKS
I can't use this one,it is not finished and has too many rough edges or you can get whoever designed it to clean it up for printing. Tell me,is this a new plaque design. If so,it would be easier on my end to recreate it,rather than fixing that it. Im pretty sure that i can get it dead on or so close that the average eye would not know the difference,but it would be cheaper if you can get that one cleaned up and save on me charging you to re-design it. Here is another picture of my work. I take the same pride in my work as i do my car. Thanks for your interest and hope that i can help. Steve.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I can't use this one,it is not finished and has too many rough edges or you can get whoever designed it to clean it up for printing. Tell me,is this a new plaque design. If so,it would be easier on my end to recreate it,rather than fixing that it. Im pretty sure that i can get it dead on or so close that the average eye would not know the difference,but it would be cheaper if you can get that one cleaned up and save on me charging you to re-design it. Here is another picture of my work. I take the same pride in my work as i do my car. Thanks for your interest and hope that i can help. Steve.
DAMN NO THIS IS OUR PLAQUE DESIGNED BY JAGSTER HERE ON LAYITLOW. BUT THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
c'mon foo i pm'ed u twice i need 2 shirs my plaque logo.. i need asap so i can wear on first day of school..
You need to learn some respect "lil pup",im old enough to be your daddy and being as though i lived in vallejo for 8 years and was in old folsom for 10 years,i just may be.As a matter of fact when you sent the p.m's i was on my way to bed,but respect and consideration wouldn't let your brain go that far. You would have been lucky to wear my work,but a punk ass number like 2 shirts and your mouth fucked that off. Mother fucker,dont get this shirt shit fucked up...im a south central rider for life!

·
Registered
34 Posts
hello do you sell those tshirts those are nice

·
PIMPIN'AINT DEAD
3,112 Posts
ill be contacting you real soon,the process your using is what big ''name brand''apparel companies use...and im tired of spending money on cheap material shirts.we be ordering in a week or 2

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ill be contacting you real soon,the process your using is what big ''name brand''apparel companies use...and im tired of spending money on cheap material shirts.we be ordering in a week or 2
Ok Bro! Just let me know and i will surely have you guys looking as you should. No cheap shirts..no cheap material. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
how much for 4 xxl long tees..4 xl long tees..3 xl regular tees..3 xl long tees..2 large regular tees..2 long large tees..witha single coler design on the front ...lmk..thanks!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts