LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what bike clubs there were in Michigan. If there are none in Michigan I will start a club.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow $60 to join and $30 a year. Ill see if i can find something cheaper. I can't afford that now. gangsta bikes. Keep it up. Also chi-town is a long drive away.

·
Registered
39,440 Posts
Originally posted by the_blackwallstree@Sep 12 2005, 07:08 PM~3801216
wow $60 to join and $30 a year.  Ill see if i can find something cheaper.  I can't afford that now. gangsta bikes. Keep it up.  Also chi-town is a long drive away.
WTF gangsta bikes what you mean by that homie :angry: 60 is to high i hate to see your bike lol

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its another word for hard, or dope on my block

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
a few years ago me and a few guys were gonna start one up but i never ended up happrening a kid on here was starting one out of mt. clemins. id be intersted but someone stole my bike

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
twisted fantasy's website
About Us 

TWISTED FANTASY B.C. is a "non-profit" lowrider bike club that was founded in 2003. We are based in New York with chapters in Connecticut, Georgia, Ohio, Florida and now Oklahoma. We are always letting in new chapters. We are different from most lowrider bike clubs, as most clubs have a lot of standards to follow like building your bike until its a full or radical custom, get custom parts, show chrome & gold, etc. While we allow all mild custom bikes and up. All you need is at least one modification, like a bondoed tank, rear skirts, shark fin, removed seat post, etc.. You don't even need custom parts, just as long as your frame is custom. Don't get me wrong or anything but in the near future we would like to see a lot of customizing, so we can be the number one top bike club. So mostly everybody can join. In the summer we hang out, go to lowrider shows, bbq's, etc. And in the winter we keep in touch by computer or phone and work on our bikes to fit the owners taste. This club is all about lowriders and most importantly just to have fun. Remember you will get a lot out of this club. We hope to grow. Thank you for checking out our website.

get low's

About Us
Get Low B.C. is a lowrider bike club established in 2005. We are a non profit bike club established in Detroit, Michigan. This club was started because of a lack of Michigan clubs. You do not need expensive, upholstered and lighted displays, or turntables like most clubs. What you do need is a show quality bike. Our club will go to lowrider shows, barbaques, and other club activities. During winters we modify our bikes and keep in touch with our members. Thank You for visting our website.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by the_blackwallstree@Sep 12 2005, 07:04 PM~3801189
no pics yet.  camera coming soon.
i already said that

1 - 20 of 21 Posts