LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had heard some stuff about using c02 instead of nitrogen or compressors? Anyone have any experience with this?

·
Registered
51,637 Posts
co2 u need to put the botle strait up or in a mini angle .you cant lay it down like nitrogen. same result like nitrogen but with co2 if you play alot with the switches it tend to freeze your valves and line so you need to be a bit carefull hope it helps :biggrin:

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How would you go about getting it set up? Scuba tanks, nitrous bottle, or what? I guess you could use a remote bottle opener like some of the nitrous sytems use? Is that what you're usin?

I guess gettig a 10lb nitrous bottle filled with co2 would run ~$50.00 or so??? Just guessing based on paintball experience :)

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Originally posted by uhoh5.0@Oct 25 2003, 10:20 AM
How would you go about getting it set up? Scuba tanks, nitrous bottle, or what? I guess you could use a remote bottle opener like some of the nitrous sytems use? Is that what you're usin?

I guess gettig a 10lb nitrous bottle filled with co2 would run ~$50.00 or so??? Just guessing based on paintball experience :)
You would use a Co2 bottle; you should never mix gases and bottles. The bottles are marked with a sticker identifying what gas is inside, since most of the bottles look the same. Like lowlo and joe said it can freeze your valves and equipment. I strongly recommend using Nitrogen over Co2.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts