LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

221 - 240 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
wow, just seen what dvds are goin for on the bay and i dont think im gonna go that route:thumbsdown:pm if interested and i will post pics

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
BUMP TO THE NEW PAGE
have this gerber survival kit, never used, just had in the truck forever:biggrin:, lookin to get $100 shipped firm(nothing like it on the bay) or some $ & kits, let me know if your interested...posting here before i put on the bay. comes with gerber multi tool, first aid kit, mag-lite, hacksaw, small axe, & small entrenching tool, with a conveneint carry kit.

also have a couple DVD box sets that im gonna put on the bay, if you are interested & the $ is right will pull from the auction (will give a discount to the l.i.l. homies):thumbsup:
all are in great shape, watched only once, would be great for anyones collection. im really in need of cash.
weeds season 1-6, southpark season 1-5, the O.C. season 1-2(dont ask:biggrin:),sopranos season 1-5, oz season 1-6, monster garage season 1-2, nip tuck season 1-5, chapelle show season 1-2,punked season 1-2, the best of will ferell (snl), pimp my ride season 1, ufc main events very first one to episode 108(great), house season 1-6 (still in plastic wrap), gangland season 1-5,jamie foxx show season 1, 70s show season 1-8, man vs wild 5 disc set, rob n big season 1-3, family guy season 1-11,lie to me season 1-2, and season 1 of 70s show, and season 3 of 70s show .
if interested in pics, i will post my ebay link when i post them and just hit me up here

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
WON AN IMPALA LOT ON THE BAY AND IT CAME WITH THIS...

RADICAL...PERSONALY I DONT CARE FOR EM ...SO ITS UP FOR GRABS. $25 SHIPPED.. COMPLETE KIT, MOST OF THE BODY WORK LOOKS COMPLETE.
THINK I SAW ANOTHER IN THE BOX, WHOEVER PICKS UP BOTH, $40 SHIPPED WILL POST PICS OF THE OTHER ONE WHEN I FIND IT..THANKS

PICS OF THE OTHER...63 IMPALA RADICAL...APPEARS TO BE COMPLETE< INSTEAD OF THE OG CLEAR RED TAILLIGHTS, IT HAS RED LENSES THAT FIT OVER THE CUSTOMIZATION.
CLOSED

OPENED UP

BOTH KITS HAVE ALREADY BEEN HINGED, ABOUT 90% COMPLETE ON BODYWORK(FROM WHAT I CAN TELL)
BOTH KITS ARE BAGGED, COMPLETE. THANKS FOR LOOKING
I started that 63 on the bottom ! I was looking for more pics of it but i can't find them ! Some one else did the rear part of roof i had it set up as a t-top ! Pretty cool you ended up with it ! I dont this about 6 years ago maybe 5 ! I cant remember who i sold it to but it sure cool to see it still around !

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #234
NICE!! WAS THERE ANYTHING NEW DONE TO IT? SCORED IT OFF THE BAY WITH ANOTHER TRE, PAINTED CHAMPAGNE. HAD AN MCBA LOGO ON THE TRUNK INTERIOR AND A COOL MURAL UNDER THE HOOD. I KNOW I SEEN IT ON HERE SOMEWHERE, ASKED THE DUDE I SCORED IT FROM, HE SAID AN ESTATE SALE.

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
NICE!! WAS THERE ANYTHING NEW DONE TO IT? SCORED IT OFF THE BAY WITH ANOTHER TRE, PAINTED CHAMPAGNE. HAD AN MCBA LOGO ON THE TRUNK INTERIOR AND A COOL MURAL UNDER THE HOOD. I KNOW I SEEN IT ON HERE SOMEWHERE, ASKED THE DUDE I SCORED IT FROM, HE SAID AN ESTATE SALE.
Was the 63 have opening doors ? If it is then that was a Ryan build ! He had been working on it for awhile but i didn't know if he ever finished it cause of his tumors !

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #240
got these up for trade ( not tryin to sell)...lookin for a 70 impala, 51 chevy belair, or 53 chevy belair...hit me up in pm

221 - 240 of 252 Posts