·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Here if this may help,,,,,

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yo Nasty, I`m doing a similar setup in a week or so on my Isuzu. I see that theres eom reverse cups on that truck. When I ordered my kit from Red's, I got the powerballs and all, but when I asked if I need the reverse cups, they said no. That it`ll all work out w/o them. I dont understand how this is gunna work. Could ya explain a bit?

·
Registered
88 Posts
the best way is to use the rev cups, but you can just weild the coil to a donut or cut out a reg cup to fit over the stoke but in my opinion if you spend good money on your set up you should go ahead and spend a couple more dollars on the right parts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I took those deep cups 44that i 4had left over from reds, drilled them out and used them for the coil over. It's nice cause it let the spring lay right on the axle when its dumped. Lays frame with the reds pre cuts44

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
just make the cups.. here is my s-10 before the (present) make over. it's a clean pick up setup. the pumps are underneath. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
yah the problem is that i took it all apart to the frame LOL so i guess its time to get to work! Nah that setup was reliable.. 2 reds styiling pumps, 8 solinoids. 4 switches, 4 group 31 starting batterys. custom street charger, 10'' coil overs in rear. 8'' master flows up front, 1 ton short springs, 4 extra long shocks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts