LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anybody needs color bars for there lowriders hit me up i have 14inch for 100 and 18inch for 120. there reproductions and have led lights and run off of speaker wire no power.thanks :cool: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,259 Posts
Originally posted by dj mateo@Feb 9 2010, 10:48 AM~16559984
if anybody needs color bars for there lowriders hit me up i have 14inch for 100 and 18inch for 120. there reproductions and have led lights and run off of speaker wire no power.thanks :cool:  :thumbsup:
pics. and location please. black or chromed?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there black and have five different colors and yes it runs off ohms NOOOOO power and im located in baldwin park ca. sorry no pics or videos pm me ill come to you or half way :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by dj mateo@Feb 9 2010, 10:56 AM~16560656
there black and have five different colors and yes it runs off ohms NOOOOO power and im located in baldwin park ca. sorry no pics or videos  pm me ill come to you or half way  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

lol ok he will meet you in baker :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,757 Posts
Aint trying hate bro but you serious??

How do you expect to sell them with no pics or videos?? Esp stereo equipment here...
Thats like a hot female pornostar offering her services on craigslist who is really paralyzed from the neck down & wont suck dick!
 

·
409
Joined
·
18,283 Posts
Originally posted by Dat Dirty Rat@Feb 9 2010, 05:47 PM~16564601
Aint trying hate bro but you serious??

How do you expect to sell them with no pics or videos?? Esp stereo equipment here...
Thats like a hot female pornostar offering her services on craigslist who is really paralyzed from the neck down & wont suck dick!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Feb 9 2010, 12:30 PM~16560926
lol ok he will meet you in baker  :biggrin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cmon they light up to the beat of the music theres no need for pics or videos COLOR BAR speeks for itself. if your a real lowrider then you know whats up!!!and by the way i sold 4 and barely started topic yesterday so yes im serious!!! thanks :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
784 Posts
Originally posted by Dat Dirty Rat@Feb 9 2010, 06:47 PM~16564601
Aint trying hate bro but you serious??

How do you expect to sell them with no pics or videos?? Esp stereo equipment here...
Thats like a hot female pornostar offering her services on craigslist who is really paralyzed from the neck down & wont suck dick!





:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: WTF HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA .......
BUT ITS THE TRUTH DAMN CRAIGSLIST :angry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,503 Posts
Originally posted by dj mateo@Feb 10 2010, 10:39 AM~16571717
sorry no shipping im not a business thanks!!!
wow no n. cali people can get these than hu...........shipping is easy bro.......but cool guess we N. Cali cats gotta look elsewhere.......just bustin your balls homie dont get mad bro............Big Joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its all good- i wish i could hook everybody up but i dont wanna mess with that shipping shit i rather keep it local thanks its easyier :thumbsup: :puffin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,503 Posts
Originally posted by dj mateo@Feb 10 2010, 10:53 AM~16571824
its all good- i wish i could hook everybody up but i dont wanna mess with that shipping shit i rather keep it local thanks its easyier  :thumbsup:  :puffin:
send me flics to my email bro if they are what im looking for ill tell a homie to go get me one.............. [email protected] big joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,503 Posts
Originally posted by dj mateo@Feb 10 2010, 11:05 AM~16571886
pics are on the way bro
got em thanks, i emailed you back to get at me when you got a chance........
big joe
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top