LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is gonna be next new trend, not candy, not flip, not patterns, i saw it this weekend its a paint that actually changes colors with temperature, at 65-100 degrees its white but put ice or cold water on it and the paint actually turns black, let it warm up it fades back to white. its cool, but i was wondering HOW, not how much, but HOW

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
it's the return of the hyper color paint

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Stickz@Sep 7 2005, 02:34 PM~3770658
It was okay...I didnt like to see that Monte juiced on some 26s+
24s they only looked bigger cause the truck tires.

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
naw, i saw that trunk, there was nothing worth showing off, AT ALL!

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Originally posted by BuThatsaCHRYSLER@Sep 7 2005, 07:30 AM~3767855
this is gonna be next new trend, not candy, not flip, not patterns, i saw it this weekend its a paint that actually changes colors with temperature, at 65-100 degrees its white but put ice or cold water on it and the paint actually turns black, let it warm up it fades back to white. its cool, but i was wondering HOW, not how much, but HOW
I had Hot Wheels that did that! :biggrin:

·
Registered
14 Posts
that kind of paint would be perfect for kc or any other midwest city we got the craziest whether one day hot ass fuck the next cold enuff to wear extra shirt

·
Registered
81 Posts
i'd have it patterned. got a white car with some nice patterns in a different white (perhaps a blueish white) you can only see it on bright days so at gloomy times it just looks like a white car. but if it were to change to a darker colour on gloomy days you would have a show worthy paint job that works on gloomy and bright days.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I just flamed a blown alcohol dragster that was painted all yellow. I used Trippin' Paints red to yellow paint and put some sculls with flames coming off the back on the sides of the car. The cars owner has 2 young sons and we thought they would get a kick out of blowning peoples minds by rubbing an ice cube or pouring cold water on the side of the car and have these sculls appear out of no where.. The paint turns red below 88 degrees and yellow above 88 degrees. In the morning they are there and afternoon they're gone..

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
this paint is cool and all but after i read this it turned me off............

With proper care the color changing properties of the paint will last for years, and is guaranteed for 1 year. Detailed instructions on the patent pending application process will be provided with the order. We are continuing research and development to increase the life span of Trippin' Paint™. Our last test results indicate that Trippin' Paint™ will withstand the equivalent of 344 clear sunny days.

ya check out my expensive ass 1 year paintjob :0

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Yeah but how many days out of the year does your car stay in perfect sunlight for 10-12 hours ?

What really impressed me was that quick dry spray on chrome...WTF arent we all using that shit ?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts