LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120813 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WATS UP LAY IT LOW....IM MOVING UP TO COLORADO AS SOON AS I COME BACK FROM DEPLOYMENT, JUS WANTED TO SEE SUM PICS OR HEAR OF ANY HOT SPOTS OR CLUBS OUT THERE.....NOT SURE HOW THE WEATHER PLAYS A ROLE OR NOT EITHER......ANY PICS OR CLUBS OUT THERE...IM SURE THERES BOUND TO BE SUM.......OUT NEAR FT. COLLINS....... :cool:

O

·
0 Posts
THERES A CHAPTER OF UCE CC OUT THERE, ANDI KNOW THERE IS OTHERS CLUBS,! ALSO JUly 8TH IS THE LOWRIDER MAGAZINE SHOW IN DENVER! PRETTY GOOD SHOW!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HOW ABOUT THE WEATHER......?
IS ANYONE HERE FROM THERE.....I HEAR THE SNOW GETS PRETTY ROUGH...
ANYONE.....?

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Originally posted by One Luv@Jan 23 2007, 09:53 AM~7061935
THERES A CHAPTER OF UCE CC OUT THERE, ANDI KNOW THERE IS OTHERS CLUBS,! ALSO JUNE 8TH IS THE LOWRIDER MAGAZINE SHOW IN DENVER! PRETTY GOOD SHOW!
2 chapters :biggrin:

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Jan 23 2007, 01:40 PM~7064102
scene is small, but it's there.  Doesn't seem like a lot of lowriders are online compared to other areas.  Not sure on the Ft. Collins scene though.
I LIVE IN LARKSPUR CO. TALKED TO A FEW RIDERS IN COLORADO SPRINGS AND MEET A FEW IN DENVER. I AM IN HUSTLERS CAR CLUB MOVED FROM UTAH ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO. I RODE THE DENVER STREETS THIS PAST SUMMER AND HAD SOME WORK IN THE SPRINGS. I AM THE ONLY MEMBER OUT HERE IN MY CLUB . SO I AM DOWN TO CRUIZE WITH ANYONE. CAUSE I WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS OUT HERE ITS NO FUN CRUZIN BY YOURSELF, WELL NOT AS MUCH FUN. THE WEATHER IS CRAZY IF YOU DONT HAVE A SNOW BLOWER GO GET ONE. :biggrin:

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Originally posted by mosthated cc@Jan 23 2007, 10:39 AM~7062600
normally the winters are real mild but this year is brutal I got snow up to my knees on my roof.
YEP, IT WAS REAL BAD :(

·
Registered
36,809 Posts
Originally posted by plague@Jan 23 2007, 06:26 PM~7066043
I LIVE IN LARKSPUR CO. TALKED TO A FEW RIDERS IN COLORADO SPRINGS AND MEET A FEW IN DENVER. I AM IN HUSTLERS CAR CLUB MOVED FROM UTAH ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO. I RODE THE DENVER STREETS THIS PAST SUMMER AND HAD SOME WORK IN THE SPRINGS. I AM THE ONLY MEMBER OUT HERE IN MY CLUB . SO I AM DOWN TO CRUIZE WITH ANYONE. CAUSE I WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS OUT HERE ITS NO FUN CRUZIN BY YOURSELF, WELL NOT AS MUCH FUN.  THE WEATHER IS CRAZY IF YOU DONT HAVE A SNOW BLOWER GO GET ONE. :biggrin:
We're still waiting on you to come down homie :biggrin: Once the weather is nice.We are having A meeting Saturday it shouldn't be snowing this weekend and all the snow should be melted by then,you're more than welcome to check us out dog...We're looking for fellow riders too, that like to cruise.Aint nothing like pulling A cruise with 10 or more lined up and faces gawking @ the rides...especially here :biggrin:
Can't wait til spring and to get the ride into the sunshine for a bit.....July 8th...can't come too soon......Weather starts clearing up around March-April so we're close ;)
GOODTIMES 07 only getting better :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 120813 Posts