I can sell you whatever you need! Cheaper than most :biggrin:

·
Registered
82 Posts
i SELL COLORED WIRES GIVE ME A CALL

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
ok.......... :cool: cause if you ask anyone on the site...i do the shit the rigth way......

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Yeah no one said keefs rims r not good but no one says my wheels r bad either and for less money ;)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Originally posted by mr impala@Jan 13 2004, 03:19 AM
Yeah no one said keefs rims r not good but no one says my wheels r bad either and for less money ;)
Damn!!! :0

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by mr impala@Jan 13 2004, 12:19 AM
COCKBLOCKER

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
I can usually get colored wheels ina 2 or 3 day turnaround ;)

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
nothing ever wrong with competition, dont know why people get all bent out of shape. good rims on both sides, chose who you like, rims are the same. a lie to say they arent.

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by OrangeCounty58@Jan 17 2004, 05:50 PM
nothing ever wrong with competition, dont know why people get all bent out of shape. good rims on both sides, chose who you like, rims are the same. a lie to say they arent.
THATS WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND...WHEN YOU SAY THEY ARE THE SAME ....SINCE YOUR SO SURE LETS BET 1000.00 ON IT...CAUSE THERE NOT THE SAME.....YOUR ALWAYS TRYIN TO CONPAIR MY SHIT TO OTHERS ,,,THIS IS WHY I GET SO UPSET....ITS NOT THE SAME PEOPLE....BELIVE THAT ...THATS LIKE SAYIN DAYTON AND ZENITH ARE THE SAME.....PUT YOUR MONEY UP....OR PLEASE STOP COMPAIRING OTHERS TO MCLEANS/STAR............DO I NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING LESS OC58 ,,,FROM DAY ONE YOU HAVE HAD SOMETHING TO SAY....IS IT BECAUSE OF YOUR PRIMOS(SPYDER) BEEF WITH ME...CAUSE IF THATS THE CASE...JUST SAY........BETTER YET JUST STAY OFF MY POST....EASY AS THAT....THERES NOTHIN WRONG WITH COMPETION JUST DO LIE TO SELL YOUR SHIT...HOMEBOYZ SINCE 93......HOOKIN PEOPLE UP

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz+Jan 17 2004, 10:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (homeboyz @ Jan 17 2004, 10:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--OrangeCounty58@Jan 17 2004, 05:50 PM
THATS WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND...WHEN YOU SAY THEY ARE THE SAME ....SINCE YOUR SO SURE LETS BET 1000.00 ON IT...CAUSE THERE NOT THE SAME.....YOUR ALWAYS TRYIN TO CONPAIR MY SHIT TO OTHERS ,,,THIS IS WHY I GET SO UPSET....ITS NOT THE SAME PEOPLE....BELIVE THAT ...THATS LIKE SAYIN DAYTON AND ZENITH ARE THE SAME.....PUT YOUR MONEY UP....OR PLEASE STOP COMPAIRING OTHERS TO MCLEANS/STAR............DO I NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING LESS OC58 ,,,FROM DAY ONE YOU HAVE HAD SOMETHING TO SAY....IS IT BECAUSE OF YOUR PRIMOS(SPYDER) BEEF WITH ME...CAUSE IF THATS THE CASE...JUST SAY........BETTER YET JUST STAY OFF MY POST....EASY AS THAT....THERES NOTHIN WRONG WITH COMPETION JUST DO LIE TO SELL YOUR SHIT...HOMEBOYZ SINCE 93......HOOKIN PEOPLE UP[/b][/quote]
hmm a challenge....winter road test?....to bad the last guy you challegened punked out

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
if you feel we had problem, surely didnt come from my side. i could care about less about beefs, or your problems with others. you must think im someone else, i know who you are talking about. not my deal, again could care less. zenith and dayton are different, but because of knock offs and spoke count, both stainless. whats the true difference between the wheels we are talking about here? this was Hi-Lo's topic, glad you feel you think you own the wheels & tires section, just goes to prove your ignorance.

Last edited by OrangeCounty58 at Jan 18 2004, 08:18 PM

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
SPYDER???? ISnt your cousin a rich real estate agent that was driving a 100k benz last night???? I know who he is speaking of I think they had a problem over some bullshit if i remeber right they threw hooks :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts