LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got coloured rims on there bike? just spokes or the whole thing..
post up some pics :cool:

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Nov 8 2003, 11:34 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Nov 8 2003, 11:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--the_cat@Nov 8 2003, 12:53 AM
anyone got coloured rims on there bike? just spokes or the whole thing..
post up some pics :cool:
you mean powder coated?[/b][/quote]
yes. any ever done it to bike rims :cheesy:

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
My old spare tire's barrel used to be flip flop but now I got a 72 spoke baby daytom back there and on my 69 Schwinn Lil chick the barrels are orange and the spokes alternate between orange, orange plaid, and chrome to match the bike and seat. I got a pic of the flip flop barrel though.

(Pic Courtesy of Hydroguru)

Look at the continental kit.

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by veto213@Nov 10 2003, 04:16 AM
thats how i want my bike right there ;) all chrome though
HaHa.. Wait toill you see what it looks like now. You'll change that up with a quikness. But get this, even with tall the twist, 3 72 spoke baby daytons, velvet, flip flop paint, mirrors, and a chainwheel, I still ride it everywhere, take it to the store and leave it outside but still show it on the weekends and take home trophies. One helluva rider huh? :biggrin: Only thing I hate is cleaning the foocker up after every time I ride it. Too much of a hassle getting in between the spokes, fixing rock chips, and getting between the tire tread to get dirt and dried mud out. :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts