LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For ordering and pricing info, call us... coming to a show or street near you!!!

1-866-MAGIC33

HOURS: Mon-Fri 10am to 6 pm PST..

Dealer inquiries welcome.

Last edited by BlackMagicHydraulics at Oct 13 2003, 04:11 PM

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
why would i come to the darkside, what does the darkside have to offer me, and im not being a smartass Ron or MArk, im just wantin to know.

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by Silver@Oct 14 2003, 09:42 PM
why would i come to the darkside, what does the darkside have to offer me, and im not being a smartass Ron or MArk, im just wantin to know.
I think they keep front bumpers in stock!!! :0 :biggrin:

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by big pimpin+Oct 14 2003, 10:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (big pimpin @ Oct 14 2003, 10:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Silver@Oct 14 2003, 09:42 PM
I think they keep front bumpers in stock!!! :0 :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Originally posted by big pimpin+Oct 14 2003, 08:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (big pimpin @ Oct 14 2003, 08:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Silver@Oct 14 2003, 09:42 PM
I think they keep front bumpers in stock!!! :0 :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
I think that they have what you You Guys need to get your singles to hit.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
25,983 Posts
Originally posted by Silver+Oct 14 2003, 09:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Silver @ Oct 14 2003, 09:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -big [email protected] 14 2003, 08:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Silver
@Oct 14 2003, 09:42 PM

I think they keep front bumpers in stock!!! :0 :biggrin:
I think that they have what you You Guys need to get your singles to hit.. :biggrin: :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
:0

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
what lead ??? sorry you guys might like useing it to make things hit but that aint us ;) :biggrin:

Last edited by 82onJUICE at Oct 14 2003, 10:29 PM

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by 82onJUICE@Oct 14 2003, 10:24 PM
what lead ??? sorry you guys might like useing it to make things hit but that aint us ;) :biggrin:
:0 :0 :cheesy:

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Originally posted by 82onJUICE@Oct 14 2003, 09:24 PM
Like Nene from Majestics in Cali. said...."If he pays, ill pull the car apart, Fuck That, IT WAS BUILT RIGHT!!!!!!"

in other words say whatever you guys want, one of your former partners busted YOU guys out for using weight in another topic..not us... :0 :0 :cheesy: :biggrin: ;) ......

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
dont say any thing to me about that shit i was fucking around with you

and on the note of STREETRIDERS i dont like them none of them and if they have a problem with it they know how to get a hold of me , so let that just lay were it is befor a whole mess of shit gets started

:biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Originally posted by 82onJUICE@Oct 14 2003, 09:49 PM
dont say any thing to me about that shit i was fucking around with you

and on the note of STREETRIDERS i dont like them none of them and if they have a problem with it they know how to get a hold of me , so let that just lay were it is befor a whole mess of shit gets started

:biggrin: :biggrin:
I was talkin shit to you and Big Pimpin, and if you gonna get pissed, i dont give a fuck...hahahah....cuz you should know how i am, talk shit, have fun, do it again, back and forth....etc.....lolololol..... :cheesy: :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
no i am not getting mad if i was i would not be lol about it but i will say how i fill on the things when they are brought up, and the same i was fucking with you it is just about haveing fun on hear ;) :biggrin:

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by Silver@Oct 14 2003, 10:43 PM
in other words say whatever you guys want, one of your former partners busted YOU guys out for using weight in another topic..not us... :0 :0 :cheesy: :biggrin: ;) ......
I ain't never put weight in anything. Except for maybe three wheeling a 77 mercury back in the day when it had the big block still and didn't know about coil over. :) :cool:

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
EASY GIRLS, DON'T GO GETTIN ALL SCRATCHED UP OVER SOME COUNTER BALANCE.......JUST WATCH YOUR FEET, THOSE BUMPERS COULD PINCH OFF A FEW TOES OFF.............OH YEAH, AND ANYTHING GOES ON THE STREETS.
JUST HOW DOES A CAR HIT 85'' IN 2 LICKS.....HHHMMMM... :0

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by Silver@Oct 14 2003, 11:03 PM
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
A couple sandbags back in 1997 wasn't too bad...I wasn't using it to hop. :biggrin: hahahaha :biggrin:

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Me and a friend of mine are about to build a hardcore hopper... and I was wondering if Black Magic wanted to Sponsor... I am serious about this... too. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts