LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Shit ...dreday, we must have destroyed you with one of our competition cars in the past, cause all you do is talk shit about Red's. I don't understand it!

look at the results of the hop in vegas and see what most of the winners had in them. And then we'll accept your apology!

Last edited by redsproseries at Oct 9 2003, 07:32 PM

·
Registered
160 Posts
Reds is so fucking gay ( i would know i have 2 pumps from em :( , thats why im switching to Pro Hopper :biggrin:

Reds < Everybody Else ^^

·
Registered
391 Posts
Originally posted by AriZoNa-KiD@Oct 9 2003, 08:22 PM
Reds is so fucking gay ( i would know i have 2 pumps from em :( , thats why im switching to Pro Hopper :biggrin:

Reds < Everybody Else ^^
You cant compare reds old pumps to pro hoppers or showtimes new pumps or fairly new pumps

You guys have to admit Reds kicked ass when they’re where around back then

Good luck redsproseries bring back those dancers that everyone on here drool’s over when they are mentioned

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
True enough, Red's was the shit back in the day, but look who their competition was????? Maybe CCE, an overpriced ProHopper, ScrubCity, Lowrider, & some other names that aren't around anymore......
Now they've got real competition....ShowTime, ProHopper, Mando & Hi-Low.... I just don't see Red's making that much of a comeback. They've dug themselves such a big ass hole of a bad rep they'll never climb out.

Now, honestly, how many of us, if we actually seen Red's go out there and kick some ass, would leave the brands we are all comfortable with??????? Probably few if none of us.
Who would leave brands that have stood the test of time, have become more reliable than Red's ever was, and who have broken all the records that were set back in the day by Red's top switchmen?

Red's has too much too prove. I believe their best bet would be to change their name and come out as a new company. As soon as one of us sees the Red's name we won't even touch it much less put it on our rides..... how do you change millions of people's minds about it.....you don't.

I've seen a 4pump Red's set-up, the "G-Force" series (which was supposed to be their new bad ass pumps), get shut the fuck down by a 2pump Hi-Low set-up. The set-ups were very simular as far as batts., fully charged, same springs & size cylinders, # of batts., etc....

I also loved watching those Red's dancers & hoppers....Raul & Crazy Cow, David & The Joker, etc...... I was Red's to the core. My first kit was a "Stylin' Kit by Red's. Raul put it on my '87 Nissan Maxima.

Red's is too far gone w/ too bad of a rep. to ever come back. People just will never trust that name again because people don't know weather or not Red's will be around tomorrow or not.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Originally posted by Cadillac Bob@Oct 10 2003, 09:59 AM
Well, last I heard you guys at Red's were really killing the competetion out there in Cali... literally... :0 :0
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oh Shit Bob......your wild Bro.!!!!! Better watch out, they may come by your shop.......... :ugh:

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Originally posted by redsproseries@Oct 10 2003, 09:48 AM
We started this gangsta shit! And this is the mutha f*%cking thanks we get!
Yeah, I'd like to thank ya'll for.....

1). My set-up falling the fuck apart, piece by piece...
2). Going outta business so I can't find parts for my double top pumps / Stylin' pumps.
3). The countless hours I've spent on other people's shit tryin' to figure out why their crap won't work properly.
4). Not having someone on personel that can speak good English & ends up sending me wrong parts.

and most of all.....

5). The himiliation I endured after supporting you guys and representing Red's in my area, then ya'll just fall the fuck off.....

Fuckin' Garbage,,,,,

·
Registered
410 Posts
WE NEVER CLOSED.......WE JUST MOVED......ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS CALL 1-800-REDS-321.......WE'VE BEEN AT THAT NUMBER FOR FIFTEEN YEARS.....AND WE'RE STILL OUT THERE......JUST LOOK AT THE RESULTS FROM VEGAS....AND SEE WHO WAS THERE WITH RED'S IN THEIR RIDE......OH, AND OUR TECHNICAL AND SALES DEPARTMENT IS NOW RUN BY A GUY THAT SPEAKS PERFECT ENGLISH.

Last edited by redsproseries at Oct 10 2003, 05:07 PM

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Originally posted by redsproseries@Oct 10 2003, 05:02 PM
WE NEVER CLOSED.......WE JUST MOVED......ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS CALL 1-800-REDS-321.......WE'VE BEEN AT THAT NUMBER FOR FIFTEEN YEARS.....AND WE'RE STILL OUT THERE......JUST LOOK AT THE RESULTS FROM VEGAS....AND SEE WHO WAS THERE WITH RED'S IN THEIR RIDE......OH, AND OUR TECHNICAL AND SALES DEPARTMENT IS NOW RUN BY A GUY THAT SPEAKS PERFECT ENGLISH.
Man, you'd have to kick everyone's ass in the competitions for like a year or so to get that respect back.....1 show don't mean shit, even if it was the Super Show. You guys have got a proving to do...

Glad to hear you have someone who speaks English good....

·
Registered
410 Posts
IT WASN'T JUST ONE SHOW.....YOU CAN LOOK AT ALL THE SHOWS.....THE ONLY REASON THAT YOU DON'T SEE ALL THAT MANY RESULTS IS BECAUSE WE DIDN'T ADVERTISE IN LOWRIDER MAGAZINE FOR A WHILE NOW.....NEXT YEAR WE ARE GOING TO START AGAIN....SO WE'LL SEE....AND WE'RE REALLY SORRY IF YOU HAVE A BAD TASTE IN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT RED'S......BUT I ASSURE YOU THAT IF YOU NEEDED SOMETHING FROM US, WE WOULD DO OUR BEST TO MAKE YOU HAPPY.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Originally posted by redsproseries@Oct 10 2003, 05:28 PM
IT WASN'T JUST ONE SHOW.....YOU CAN LOOK AT ALL THE SHOWS.....THE ONLY REASON THAT YOU DON'T SEE ALL THAT MANY RESULTS IS BECAUSE WE DIDN'T ADVERTISE IN LOWRIDER MAGAZINE FOR A WHILE NOW.....NEXT YEAR WE ARE GOING TO START AGAIN....SO WE'LL SEE....AND WE'RE REALLY SORRY IF YOU HAVE A BAD TASTE IN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT RED'S......BUT I ASSURE YOU THAT IF YOU NEEDED SOMETHING FROM US, WE WOULD DO OUR BEST TO MAKE YOU HAPPY.
I'm not sayin' ya'll can't change this around, but its gonna take alot of provin'....alot!

Good Luck in the next show year....

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I don't run the stuff, but to back him up, Shorty has been running the stuff for years and beating most everybody..

41 - 60 of 76 Posts