LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up homies? Its been a minute since I posted here, but I have a complete 3 pump prohopper setup for sale!

They are the chrome pumps. Comes with everything! 10 switch prewired box, cylinders (front strut assembly), all hoses, wiring for batteries & solenoids (I will update if I missed anything)

Also have battery rack can include for the cost of shipping. Probably have to freight!

I am looking to $1600 for this setup and that is a great deal for a full 3 pump setup!

Any questions, please feel free to Pm me! Also have various 3/8" fittings and check valves from back when I was active!

K blaze

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the photos. Batteries and rack only if it's local! I will have to freight these (not covered in price)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are the rest of the photos! Accumax Solenoids are sold!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Back for sale!! All crated, secured and ready to be freighted!! This crate (includes rack and two batteries) weighes approximately 300lbs, so all freight paid by buyer!!

I will post photos of the crate and inside of crate to show how secure it is!!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, setup up back for sale!!
I have decided to just piece out this setup! So please just pm me for what your looking for! The strut setup, both front and back are out of a 95 thunderbird, but should fit other strut assembly applications! Direct bolt on!! Also the 8switch pre wired panel is mounted in the center console and will come that way (also has a quick disconnect inbetween)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts