LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want a good system that will raise up it 5 secs. or less pm me with what u got. preferly bolt on. i have a 2wd s10

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
5 seconds or less...

wow, i have never seen anything that slow. except on hot rods..

they have bolt on brackets for s-10's, get a nice blowjax or 2, a big ass tank since its a truck, 1/2" valves and lines, 175 PSI pressure switch, etc, etc..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Originally posted by ryans97s10@Aug 17 2003, 09:59 PM
i want a good system that will raise up it 5 secs. or less pm me with what u got. preferly bolt on. i have a 2wd s10
I HAVE A SET UP I SELL EAI PRODUCTS AND AND THE FRONT END IS A BOLT ON SET UP BUT THE REAR IS WELD ON CALL ME
602-757-8996 CHUBS DADDY CUSTOMS IN PHOENIX AZ

·
Registered
153 Posts
I think i'd rather get out and lift my car with my manly muscles than wait 5 seconds for it to get up. ;)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i have no respect for people who take there shit to sops your manly muchesls your prolly juss a fag that dont wanna get he nails dirty

·
Registered
153 Posts
Originally posted by ryans97s10@Aug 19 2003, 11:33 PM
well i have no respect for people who take there shit to sops your manly muchesls your prolly juss a fag that dont wanna get he nails dirty
I have a feeling that was directed towards me... Although, I couldn't quite understand it with all the mispelled words and illiteracy flowing.. It was a joke in the first place, no need to get insulting my friend..

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Originally posted by chubsdaddycustoms+Aug 19 2003, 08:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chubsdaddycustoms @ Aug 19 2003, 08:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ryans97s10@Aug 17 2003, 09:59 PM
I HAVE A SET UP I SELL EAI PRODUCTS AND AND THE FRONT END IS A BOLT ON SET UP BUT THE REAR IS WELD ON CALL ME
602-757-8996 CHUBS DADDY CUSTOMS IN PHOENIX AZ[/b][/quote]
Where in phx are you guys? Who works there?

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by 91caprice+Aug 20 2003, 02:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (91caprice @ Aug 20 2003, 02:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ryans97s10@Aug 19 2003, 11:33 PM
I have a feeling that was directed towards me... Although, I couldn't quite understand it with all the mispelled words and illiteracy flowing.. It was a joke in the first place, no need to get insulting my friend..[/b][/quote]
sarcasm and humor are sometimes very hard to convey in writing.
I got the joke, but I somehow think that Ryan didnt.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes that was directed towards u but i was juss fuckin with u the shitty spelling was cause it was late and i had a few to drink. no hard feelings right

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
put a couple of them slim viair up front under front bumper or on side of frame rails they are like 1.5 or 2 gallon i'm sure other companies make similaie tanks and run your frond valves up front close to the bags

·
Registered
75 Posts
Originally posted by purpl7duece+Aug 20 2003, 01:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (purpl7duece @ Aug 20 2003, 01:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2003, 08:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--ryans97s10
@Aug 17 2003, 09:59 PM

602-757-8996 CHUBS DADDY CUSTOMS IN PHOENIX AZ
Where in phx are you guys? Who works there?[/b][/quote]
I WORK THERE AND I HAVE TREE OTHER KNUCKLE HEADS WORKING FOR ME WE ARE LOCATED ON 26 EAST PIMA OFF CENTRAL AND BUCKEYE REAL CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN

·
Registered
153 Posts
I didn't take offense, so no hard feelings.. and if you had a little to drink, then thats understandable :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts