LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I GOT A GOOD FRONT CLIP OFF MY 83 CUTTY PARTS CAR THAT NEEDS TO GO NOW.THE BODY OF THE CAR IS GOING TO THE SCRAP YARD IN A COUPLE OF DAYS AND IF NOBODY NEEDS ANYTHING FROM THE FRONT CLIP IT WILL GO WITH THE REST OF THE CAR TO THE SCRAP YARD.I DON'T HAVE ANY ROOM FOR IT SO IT'S NOT GOING TO STAY HERE FOR TO LONG.

IF ANYONE NEEDS THE COMPLETE CLIP (or even part of the front clip) OR EVEN PARTS OFF IT LET ME KNOW NOW BEFORE IT ALL GOES BYE BYE ;)

[attachmentid=273202]

[attachmentid=273204]

[attachmentid=273205]

·
Registered
368 Posts
Can you post pics of the grilles? If they're in good shape I may want them. Thanks :)

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,463 Posts
Damn, thats what I needed, the grilles, well if he dont buy them put me next in line :cool:

·
Tripple Digit...
3,354 Posts
do you have the two front rockers i see one passenger :cool:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Still interested in the grilles, just need to know if anything's broken on them. I don't really care too much about the conditon of the chrome. They seem to be ok from the above pics, better than the mismatched shit on my cutt. Let me know. :dunno:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Originally posted by regallowlow187@Sep 12 2005, 01:59 PM~3798969
Damn, thats what I needed, the grilles, well if he dont buy them put me next in line  :cool:
Go ahead, I'm not feelin' that split in the middle. I thought they were different grilles. Thanks anyways next level. :cool:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey homie how much do u want n where u at! I crashed my ride on the 60 fwy last week IM IN NEED OF THE WHOLE FRONT CLIP!!!! CALL ME @ 213 458 9208 DAVID POR FAVOR

·
Registered
91 Posts
HEY ONCE AGAIN I WOULD APPRECIATE A CALL ASAP! ARE U IN L.A. OR WHAT? I HAVE AN AD IN HERE THE WANTEDS PERO NO RESPONSE. IF U COULD CALL ME ILL TAKE OFF WORK N HELP U GET RID OF YOUR PROBLEM N FIX MINE!!!!!!!
213 458 9208!!! :worship: :worship:

·
Banned
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by ALL UP INYA@Sep 12 2005, 09:27 PM~3801353
HEY ONCE AGAIN I WOULD APPRECIATE A CALL ASAP! ARE U IN L.A. OR WHAT? I HAVE AN AD IN HERE THE WANTEDS PERO NO RESPONSE. IF U COULD CALL ME ILL TAKE OFF WORK N HELP U GET RID OF YOUR PROBLEM N FIX MINE!!!!!!!
213 458 9208!!! :worship:  :worship:
I'M IN OHIO

1 - 16 of 16 Posts