LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a compressor... inexpensive.. yet good.. anyone know where i can get one?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
WELL SEE I CAN DO SAME WAY I CAN MATCH THAT PRICE EVEN BEAT IT BUT HOW MANY ARE YOU REALLY BUYING AND THAQT PERSON WHO IS ON E-BAY DOESN'T HAVE AN OVER HEAD LIKE ME I HAVE TO MAKE AT LEAST 10,000 TO CLEAR PAYROLL-RENT-INSURANCE-INVETORY-BILLS ECT NOW IF MY OVER WAS TO BE LETS SAY 2,000 LIKE A REALLY SMALL STORE THAN DONT NEED PAYROLL INSURANCE-AND BILLS WILL BE A LOT SMALLER SO THAT MEANS I CAN SELL STUFF CHEAP EVEN IF I MADE 10 DOLLARS PER ITEM BUT NOT FOR ME.........GET THE PIC :cool:

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
money rules, my friend, people want to spend as little as possible, they dont care about overhead and operating costs..

if a guy can sell the same product out of his house for 20 bucks less, which do you think people are gonna buy?

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 22 2003, 11:07 AM
money rules, my friend, people want to spend as little as possible, they dont care about overhead and operating costs..

if a guy can sell the same product out of his house for 20 bucks less, which do you think people are gonna buy?
yup yup. PPl are always out lookin for "the best price" as to speak. Though at the same time want bang for thier buck as well. But the way Dan put is better.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
yea but then that s were it comes back at tho lets say its defective or they screw u in parts how long are u going to wait to receive it and what if they are blems think about that I fixed care that people are doing set up at home and buying stuff front internet and the parts are either defective or garbage......... :cool:

·
SYCHOTIK
701 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
you get what you pay for really you wanna get clowned step up cause im clowning people left and right with out nitro just air :cool:
hitting three wheels and bunny hopping 6" in the air on a 2002 yokon and layed :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah but you cant really make a name just by having a yukon that hops and is layed..You have to gain respect..for me, being a sales manager, I have to try and do the best I can at customer service, somtimes it becomes a problem with all of the emails, but i sit down for hours each day just answering emails, and that would explain why i sell as much as i do....Youve got to be trusted also..Im not saying the kit i sell is the best..But its a godamn good price for what is included..And i have many many of those sold to date, and so far, everybody has enjoyed them, and the price..just my .02

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by JoshJPKustoms@Oct 26 2003, 01:14 PM
Yeah but you cant really make a name just by having a yukon that hops and is layed..You have to gain respect..for me, being a sales manager, I have to try and do the best I can at customer service, somtimes it becomes a problem with all of the emails, but i sit down for hours each day just answering emails, and that would explain why i sell as much as i do....Youve got to be trusted also..Im not saying the kit i sell is the best..But its a godamn good price for what is included..And i have many many of those sold to date, and so far, everybody has enjoyed them, and the price..just my .02
the owner of this shop, JP, does awesome installs also..

anyone in the Cleveland area should hit him up for some quality installs!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts