Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there gonna be a show there this year? :dunno:

·
-394 CUSTOMS-
8,553 Posts
Originally posted by 41chev@Sep 26 2007, 10:31 PM~8878555
hahahahahaha the producer is wacked  no trophy haven ass  cheap ass  rude security,  no judges, diarea food venders . :angry:
what did you say?

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
i was there last year it was a show and shine the hop was off the hook and the carnival for the kids was cool but the judging was wack they didnt even have tropheys after the show and the producer got gost after the show very poor coordination , they lost my pre reg and tried to jack me around at the door 1st 2nd and 3rd place trophies 3 cars total in my class and i didnt place some shady stuff going on

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
T T T :dunno:

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
whats crackin L my homie from LOW C was tellin me about this show we were thinkin about takin the cars to this show he went last year and he was sayin thats where the real riders come out so were tryin to get some info too.

·
Registered
17,379 Posts
Originally posted by 41chev@Sep 26 2007, 11:31 PM~8878555
hahahahahaha the producer is wacked  no trophy haven ass  cheap ass  rude security,  no judges, diarea food venders . :angry:
AMEN :)

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Originally posted by billjack@Sep 28 2007, 03:00 PM~8890703
whats crackin L my homie from LOW C  was tellin me about this show we were thinkin about takin the cars to this show he went last year and he was sayin thats where the real riders come out so were tryin to get some info too.
the riders are real, tight ass rides, big ass hop, carnival for the kids and a fire work show at the end im just sayin they had un qulified judges and security was wack snatchin food from kids and trowin it in the garbage can the guy offerd to send be a trophy he said he had some left over :angry: to me thats not a win

·
Candies, flakes & pearls!
15,502 Posts
That car show and it's location has a HUGE potential for becoming another super show type of event. But it needs good management. That show is one of the only show where I've seen the clubs the normally don't participate in shows...actually show up. ALL the street riders came to this.

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
Originally posted by The_Golden_One@Sep 27 2007, 05:25 AM~8878528
Is there gonna be a show there this year? :dunno:
not sure, the last one they ha dhad quit a few rides, and a huge hop along with liv eperformances,carnival rides for the kids and firework show after.

i do remember alot of people that wasn't happy with the way it was ran,people gettin their breakfast thrown out onto the floor wile their car was searcehd,high ass prices, seemed like some people were only in it for the money.

and judgin was a huge thing as well, quit a few people got gypt

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...ic=288998&st=60

1 - 13 of 13 Posts