LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:



Last edited by DownLow350 at Jan 1 2004, 04:46 PM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,630 Posts
ive had cpncept amp and i fuckin hatted it my olds school 400w autotek hit harder...there is better for the money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by BuThatsaCHRYSLER@Jan 1 2004, 04:52 PM
ive had cpncept amp and i fuckin hatted it my olds school 400w autotek hit harder...there is better for the money.
2 12's for $50? worth it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by DownLow350+Jan 1 2004, 04:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DownLow350 @ Jan 1 2004, 04:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BuThatsaCHRYSLER@Jan 1 2004, 04:52 PM
ive had cpncept amp and i fuckin hatted it my olds school 400w autotek hit harder...there is better for the money.
2 12's for $50? worth it?[/b][/quote]
:confused: :confused: :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
A few people use their CSP (I believe they are Concept's top-of-the-line) subwoofers for competitions. A lot of people like the CC-D2400A's (quite a few run them at .5-ohms daily-driving). I believe they are also strappable as well. The older version of the 2400's used to burn up at low impedances, but I guess Concept fixed the problem.



Last edited by ls123 at Jan 1 2004, 07:46 PM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by DownLow350+Jan 1 2004, 07:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DownLow350 @ Jan 1 2004, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2004, 04:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--BuThatsaCHRYSLER
@Jan 1 2004, 04:52 PM
ive had cpncept amp and i fuckin hatted it my olds school 400w autotek hit harder...there is better for the money.

2 12's for $50? worth it?
:confused: :confused: :confused:[/b][/quote]
Buy'em Even their bottom line hits. Is this locally???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by T BONE+Jan 1 2004, 08:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (T BONE @ Jan 1 2004, 08:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2004, 04:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--BuThatsaCHRYSLER
@Jan 1 2004, 04:52 PM
ive had cpncept amp and i fuckin hatted it my olds school 400w autotek hit harder...there is better for the money.

2 12's for $50? worth it?

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Buy'em Even their bottom line hits. Is this locally???[/b][/quote]
Bought them on the internet. Paid $52, for both! That includes the $27 shipping fee. ;) :0 :0 It was an auction, and no one was bidding. ;) LuckyAz got a set too. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
there used to be a dealer on here that ran all concept in his ride and he was hooking everybody up real good. I cant remeber his name but he had the best shit to sya about them and the proof. He has a site on car domain.com

its under "concept ranger" or somethign like that he has full picks of his installs and his scores. I would run them anyday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,589 Posts
I remember that guy. He was a concept dealer. He was real cool and stood by everything he sold. I never heard concept 12's but I know my 15's will get LOOOOOOW like lil' jon. They are competition subs but just for my enjoyment. ;) I would recommend them to anyone that was willing to try them. But you know with car stereo people are more loyal to certain brands than others. Like me im loyal to pioneer! But i'd try JL's :biggrin: Congrats on your purchase man and I KNOW you'll get plenty of compliments on your SQ.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by cadillac6@Jan 6 2004, 05:22 PM
I remember that guy.  He was a concept dealer.  He was real cool and stood by everything he sold.  I never heard concept 12's but I know my 15's will get LOOOOOOW like lil' jon.  They are competition subs but just for my enjoyment.   ;)   I would recommend them to anyone that was willing to try them.  But you know with car stereo people are more loyal to certain brands than others.  Like me im loyal to pioneer!  But i'd try JL's :biggrin: Congrats on your purchase man and I KNOW you'll get plenty of compliments on your SQ.
Thanks. What kind of amp you running? And do you know what cubic ft. the 12's need off hand? Im guessing around 1.0-2.0, but not sure. Thanks for the help. ;) :biggrin:



Last edited by DownLow350 at Jan 8 2004, 09:43 AM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,444 Posts
Originally posted by pimped out bird@Jan 5 2004, 05:17 PM
there used to be a dealer on here that ran all concept in his ride and he was hooking everybody up real good. I cant remeber his name but he had the best shit to sya about them and the proof. He has a site on car domain.com

its under "concept ranger" or somethign like that he has full picks of his installs and his scores. I would run them anyday.
Altitude adjustments?

are we thinking of the same guy? He was cool as hell, but he left coz everyone always hated on his truck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
I remember a guy called One who was an authorized dealer. I think Alt. Adjustments was just a huge fan and user of the equipment.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top