LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up an infinity reference components system (6800cs) and a set if infinity kappa 572.5cf speakers. the componet set takes 2-90 watts RMS, and the speakers 2-100 watts RMS. What amp does anyone suggest i look for? I want a serious amp, not any flea market bullshit.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Im pretty sure BUTTHATSACHRYSLER is selling an autotek amp that will do you just fine..

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know i need a 4 channel amp, but i was wondering if anyone has a good amp that works great, and they want to give me a thumbs up on it, so i can look into it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
thezeb.com

autotek amps at a real good price. those are some awesome people free shipping and they are really nice people to work with. have had many friends and familly and i have personally order through them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
THE ROCKFORD FOSGATE 301X ($375) , KICKER 75.4 ($489) ,JBL 300.4 ($399) ARE ALL EXCELLENT AMPLIFIERS DELIVERING ABOUT 50-75 WATTS RMS TO EACH SPEAKER. THIS WILL BE PLENTY FOR YOUR INFINITY SPEAKERS WHICH ARE VERY SENSITIVE AND DON'T HANDLE AS MUCH POWER AS THEY CLAIM.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I always stick with Crossfire. It's the first thing that I recommend to all my customers. You can't beat the power that they put out, especially for the money. The sound quality is great too. However, if you have the money to spend, and you want the best sound possible, then PPI is the way to go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts