LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lindberg Joka Wild impala, and I want to make it a hopper... how would I go about doing that?? would I just connect the axles so they move in 1 motion, or do I have to make u-bars and go about doin it that way?? thank u ppl in advance!!

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
can u explain urself a little more cause what i read is u want to make a hopper so u just want 1 switch right and the back always lifted if thats what u want get a big johnson motor from hoppin hydros and make a new styrene chasis and make u bars for the fornt and find a way that u like to position the back lift and that will smack back bumper with 7.2 volts ;)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know they are shit..I made it hop and with a 9 volt battery it hits bumper with some weight in the back, but it would stay up, so IM gonna keep the motors and the body, and just make another chassis...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jevries, how do you get the ass end to lock up?? I can get it lifted, but when I hop the front, it hops once then the ass falls ... Do I have to make the ass stay up and not let it go down at all??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts