LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 9 2003, 07:36 PM
shit man, thats cool as hell!!
i been wondering if any of my stuff has ever or would ever make it up there. figures it would be one of his models though :ugh: lol

Thanks Rat, thats cool man.
ya, man, thought u would like it.. hey i got this gif movie .. its small like your impala.. think u could host it for me? ill email it to ya thru yahoo ;)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
my computers shot but could try....
and its gotta be really really small to use though.... i had to keep shrinking mine down more and more i think i got it down to like 12-15 frames before it would upload and even at that it took about an hour. :ugh:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 9 2003, 07:46 PM
my computers shot but could try....
and its gotta be really really small to use though.... i had to keep shrinking mine down more and more i think i got it down to like 12-15 frames before it would upload and even at that it took about an hour. :ugh:
mines only 5 frames but i been tryn for ever to get this thing uploaded.. thought since you did it......but thats ok ;)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 9 2003, 08:03 PM
cool man, wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. mine is actual fullsized if you open it up but here ya go bro..........

it's coming along nice by the way ;)

it just freezes in the first frame... why can u see the 5 angle shots?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 9 2003, 08:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 9 2003, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Nov 9 2003, 07:05 PM
it just freezes in the first frame... why can u see the 5 angle shots?
once it loads and starts going it works just fine. yeah, all 5 frames are running.[/b][/quote]
k thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts