LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like over $1,200 in cash and prizes will be awarded this year!

Brought to you by www.squaredump.com

We have just started a program/contest for the most outstanding member for January 2009. This is for our aircraft hydraulic section. We will award $50.00 to the member that has contributed the most meaningful post/s to our site. There will also be a second and third place award of $35.00 and $20.00

Meaningful posts and replies are eligible. Rebuild information, technical information, parts numbers, locations of parts and educational resources are of the main scope of the contest. Original images of aircraft parts and setups, not posted elsewhere are the Internet are eligible. A copy and paste from other web sites is not eligible for first and second place awards, but would be considered for a third place award.

Contest will end February 3, 2009. All duplicate posts/replies will be deleted after that date and judging will end by February 10. Winners will be announced by February 10, and prizes awarded.

So get out those old pictures, scan those technical manuals, or post information of your experience with aircraft hydraulics.

If you can not post please contact the Admin at [email protected] Many times, known spam IP numbers and free email address accounts are restricted from posting.

Please read more here:
http://squaredump.com/smf/index.php?topic=131

and make your posts here:

http://squaredump.com/smf/index.php?board=29.0

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Firefly@Jan 14 2009, 04:02 AM~12699798
Tony, I can't login. For some reason it says I need to validate my email when I try to login. When I hit 'Need another activation email? ', it gives me the following error:

An Error Has Occurred!
Your account has already been activated. 
My account is also Firefly on squaredump.
Working on it...

Your in, sorry my fault, spammers like to use free email addresses, hotmail is on my ban list. Since the first squaredump.com was hacked in 2003 (the first and original old school and aircraft hydraulic forum) :). I'm real tight on possible hackers.

This is going to be a real easy contact to get some cash, there's so much more info and riders out with aircraft then one could find in '03

·
-------------------------
3,986 Posts
Originally posted by Hydros@Jan 14 2009, 07:40 PM~12701605
Working on it...

Your in, sorry my fault, spammers like to use free email addresses, hotmail is on my ban list. Since the first squaredump.com was hacked in 2003 (the first and original old school and aircraft hydraulic forum) :). I'm real tight on possible hackers.

This is going to be a real easy contact to get some cash, there's so much more info and riders out with aircraft then one could find in '03
Thanks man, I already figured it was a ban for possible hackers. Thanks for letting me in man, I'll see what I can add :)

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Hydros@Jan 14 2009, 10:40 AM~12701605

make that:

This is going to be a real easy CONTEST to get some cash...

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by Hydros@Jan 14 2009, 04:40 PM~12701605
Working on it...

that explains why i couldnt log back in = hotmail

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like two days left. Someone may make as much as $105.00 for posting up what is already being posted here on LIL.

1st
2nd
3rd

To win third place, a copy and paste from LIL, or other site, may be all that you need to do.

Wish someone would pay me for my greats posts that I give away for free... :biggrin:

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,456 Posts
whats the catch?

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Glad you asked.

www.squaredump.com was the first and only web site devoted to Oldschool Lowriders and aircraft hydraulics. The site came online around 2002. The site had a pretty good following and was just getting more well known. But then it experienced many hacking attempts. The site was on and off repeatedly until just about a year ago.

Now a more secure software is being used and the plan is to get squaredump.com back to it's former status. One of the best ways to do this is to awards prizes for outstanding members that contribute to the sites via interesting and educational information.

Basically I'm doing what Paypal used to do when it first started up, I'm paying you to use the site and then you tell others how easy cash can be made. Then the site grows with more interesting content. I have more time and a little cash to spare these days, plus I love the old days, and I hate seeing good aircraft threads getting deleted.

I will always plan to have a contest for outstanding members. And no, I won't be screwing with you like Paypal does now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts