LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this with intentions of putting it on my 90 Brougham... i decided against it. I WAS mounded on a Mercury Cougar... 94 i think... Yea a cougar.... I stripped the cloth fabric off and glue. Was going to paint the shell white, or recover it. Im not going to use it though.

Its complete. (no fabric) comes white the E&G cap for a cadillac cap, both are in new condition. Stainless band is there, along with lights. Chrome is fair. a few spots of rust poping in the chorme... 3 or 4 spots on the bottom i counted. Chrome would clean up for a driver quality, you can see where i rubed my finger next to the 515 number, so its a bit dirty (chrome)

I see them on ebay, but i dont know what this is worht since i took the fabric off, you can paint just the shell and it would look just as good. The old fabric wouldnt mathc my white cadillac.

Anybody wana make a good offer?
You pay shipping or pick up In Mass...
Id estimate shipping at $50??? You would pay what it cost to ship though.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics would be nice...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got this with intentions of putting it on my 90 Brougham... i decided against it. I WAS mounded on a Mercury Cougar... 94 i think... Yea a cougar.... I stripped the cloth fabric off and glue. Was going to paint the shell white, or recover it. Im not going to use it though.

Its complete. (no fabric) comes white the E&G cap for a cadillac cap, both are in new condition. Stainless band is there, along with lights. Chrome is fair. a few spots of rust poping in the chorme... 3 or 4 spots on the bottom i counted. Chrome would clean up for a driver quality, you can see where i rubed my finger next to the 515 number, so its a bit dirty (chrome)

I see them on ebay, but i dont know what this is worht since i took the fabric off, you can paint just the shell and it would look just as good. The old fabric wouldnt mathc my white cadillac.

Anybody wana make a good offer?
You pay shipping or pick up In Mass...
Id estimate shipping at $50??? You would pay what it cost to ship though.
$400

1 - 6 of 6 Posts