LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK....so I have decided to tackle a continental kit for my Caddy project. Before anyone says it....I know the pics aren't that great....so I'm not a camera man. Anyway here's what I have so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It most certainly is...... :biggrin:

That was last night at 2:45 in the morning bathroom break and I thought to myself......that looks like a continental kit base. So I measured and cut, and shortened....works great.

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
Originally posted by BumperKit@Aug 25 2005, 07:26 PM~3692501
It most certainly is...... :biggrin:

That was last night at 2:45 in the morning bathroom break and I thought to myself......that looks like a continental kit base. So I measured and cut, and shortened....works great.
now that's fucking inguenuity (sp?)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Originally posted by BumperKit@Aug 25 2005, 04:16 PM~3692424
OK....so I have decided to tackle a continental kit for my Caddy project. Before anyone says it....I know the pics aren't that great....so I'm not a camera man. Anyway here's what I have so far.
DUDE WHY DONT YOU JUST BUY A CONTI KIT INSTEAD OF MAKING ONE :uh:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The whole point in building my own is so that no one else has the exact same thing. And the other reason is in this build so far I have about $1.00 in this.

·
Registered
51,637 Posts
nice work :cool:

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Aug 30 2005, 06:44 AM~3718820
this is the kind of kit that goes on a Cadillac, what you got is more of an older Imapala style

DAMN AND I NEED ONE OF THOSECADDY BOOTY KITS WERE DO U HAVE IT FOR SALE

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
damn no one knows how to make their own shit anymore, if hopping hydros dont sell it or they havent made one in diecast... then i guess you cant have one. :uh:

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
remember when you had to make your own pumps, batteries, amps... etc... no one sold any lowrdier accessories, you had to make it yourself.
:biggrin: anyways...

good job on that kit base. never thought about using that. i tried to use the license plate section off a 79 to get the size of the base. since the base looks and is the same size as the cadillac license plate and reverse light section.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Originally posted by Coast One@Aug 30 2005, 02:36 PM~3721218
remember when you had to make your own pumps, batteries, amps... etc... no one sold any lowrdier accessories, you had to make it yourself.
:biggrin: anyways...

good job on that kit base. never thought about using that. i tried to use the license plate section off a 79 to get the size of the base. since the base looks and is the same size as the cadillac license plate and reverse light section.
I remember making speakers out of the backs of the 65 Chevelle wagon wheels, buying 65 Rivis and corvettes for the wire wheels and sanding down firestones to make 5:20s

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
using the hubcaps from corvettes and the rim from the fuji spokes... endedup with 17s and lowprofile with painted white walls, or the big ass tires from the 59s.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts