LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 899 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im tired of using LiL's search cause it sucks ass!!!Why not have one topic to sell your kit and for those like me buy one.There are way too many topics and searching for each one makes it worse.Spread the word and lets just have the One Stop Shop for these kits everyone wants.If you got one post pics and dont talk about it unless you got it!!! Good luck to all searching for the right piece of ASS accessory....LOLOLOL
 

·
Super Triple Double OG OG
Joined
·
22,641 Posts
600 plus shipping...

i will clean it and take better pics if needed... it looks good.. and is in real good shape... as far as i remember... just up in the attic right now...
and dusty and dirty...


:)

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

if the price is too high, or too low.. i dont care....
so no need to tell me... it is what it is... buy it or dont.. if it dont sell, it will just chillax in the attic untili move, then it will go back ... or maybe just put it on my car...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,833 Posts
im still undecided on mine yet , i dont drive the car and prob will never will again..... i might as well part it out, but then i might go ahead and change the motor.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,371 Posts
Originally posted by Ulysses 2@Apr 15 2008, 05:04 PM~10423184
I need a 14 inch ring and the lenses if the price is right
what up famo!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by youcantfademe@Apr 15 2008, 12:46 PM~10422224
im still undecided on mine yet , i dont drive the car and prob will never will again..... i might as well part it out, but then i might go ahead and change the motor.....
My offer is still up for grabs!!
 

·
Bad Habits Parts
Joined
·
4,157 Posts
Originally posted by rlowride@Apr 15 2008, 11:38 AM~10421770
if the price is too high, or too low.. i dont care....
so no need to tell me... it is what it is... buy it or dont..  if it dont sell, it will just chillax in the attic untili move, then it will go back ... or maybe  just put it on my car...
Word! People seem to forget it takes cash to build a ride. And they seem to forget that a new one costs $1200+.


Mine: (no rim)
 

·
Super Triple Double OG OG
Joined
·
22,641 Posts
el fantasma
:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
806 Posts
i have mine in ebay u might think its pricey but check it out the wheel (14 inch)counts on 72 spokes and has a china spinner white vynil will ship should cost 75 but heres the item #(250235917668)this is the second time im posting and there is only 2 days left no reserve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,267 Posts
wanted ---Continental kit for 1964 impala

i was just about to order one off their website from Classic industries for $1695 and they tell me they have gone up to $2295, which is about the same as everywhere else
WTF???
why are they so fkkkkn expensive
anyone help a man out, where can i get a better deal than that?
dont say ebay, they never come up for 64s

I know classic industries, impala bobs, bowtie have them but they are at least that. I cant get an answer out of Continental Industries(?) :angry:
 

·
Bad Habits Parts
Joined
·
4,157 Posts
Originally posted by andrewlister@Apr 17 2008, 12:59 PM~10439436
wanted ---Continental kit for 1964 impala

i was just about to order one off their website from Classic industries for $1695 and they tell me they have gone up to $2295, which is about the same as everywhere else
WTF???     
why are they so fkkkkn expensive
anyone help a man out, where can i get a better deal than that?
dont say ebay, they never come up for 64s

I know classic industries, impala bobs, bowtie have them but they are at least that.  I cant get an answer out of Continental Industries(?) :angry:
Nothing really, I tried checking into products myself and they went up from 2 years ago to this last year atleast a $500 increase. Same goes for E&G Grills.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im sure there is more people out there looking to sell one!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by TYTE95@Apr 22 2008, 11:56 AM~10476373
i would like to get one that fits a 95 bigbody fleetwood... i had a couple but none of the buckets matched up very well to the bumper, and i didn't want to cut them so i sold them. if anybody has a nice one holla at me. :cool:
All that trouble and it would have taken u a few minutes to get a nice cut u wouldnt have been able to tell.The chances are that 8 out of 10 will be cut cause someone used it on a g-body or on an older caddy.Your on a Mission Bro!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,833 Posts
Originally posted by NellyNell@Apr 22 2008, 08:32 AM~10474294
Im sure there is more people out there looking to sell one!!!!
you have a pm.... :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by youcantfademe@Apr 22 2008, 08:59 PM~10481099
you have a pm.... :cheesy:
Got it! I'll get back to you!!!!
 
1 - 20 of 899 Posts
Top