LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Originally posted by TiggerLS@Oct 27 2003, 09:49 PM
anyone know what kind of top of what convertible will fit it (power vert) ????

also pics ???
maybe a chrysler lebaron? :dunno:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Originally posted by TiggerLS@Oct 27 2003, 10:32 PM
year ?
they told me it was a chrysler but not a LeBaron but i dont know
i would think early 90's, but i dont really know about coverting a car into a vert... just thinking it would fit cuz they tops look alike a lil bit.

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
hope that works out well, LOTS of work

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
yea I seen the green one on the 22s all gold, I think Elegance Interior shop did it. i also know Frank from Reds put some work in on it. Might want to ask him.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
i would check wit elegance the green box looks tight seen it in person like 2 years ago in the babe on the beach show in key bicayne ........

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
You can fab the top rails out of aluminum tube or steel, then get the top material done and put on at an upolulstry shop.A guy here,Chester Bailey, had it done to a Sentra he bought already chopped. You can have a shop that makes boat tops do everything but chop off the top, and make a template to the shape you want for the top before you get the rack made. It would be pretty cheap this way. Or you can get a Mini Truck convertable-hardtop coversion kit. They only cost about 200 and they allow you to weld the top window channel to the original top and cut it off and be able to still put the old top back on. BUT, you will need help getting that heavy top back on and off.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts