LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Originally posted by 81 cuttin@Nov 14 2007, 12:51 PM~9226540
damn i would pick that up but shipping would be a bitch to south carolina

i can maybe arrange to take it up as far as lake city..... maybe ship it from there to south carolina...lol should be cheaper lake city is just before leaving florida.

i would have to see though im not sure if i can fit it into the trunk of the car..... lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Nov 14 2007, 12:00 PM~9226601
i can maybe arrange to take it up as far as lake city..... maybe ship it from there to south carolina...lol should be cheaper lake city is just before leaving florida.

i would have to see though im not sure if i can fit it into the trunk of the car..... lol
say man dont bother with all that shit....just throw it on a bus, its so much cheaper....thats how a lot of people ship funky items like that.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Nov 16 2007, 01:19 PM~9242664
how would one go about throwing it on a bus?
just call the local greyhound or bus station near you and tell them u need to ship something large....its usually like 40 bucks around here.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
eldorado tornado perfect fit....... chrysler lebaron converts lil alter works to :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
i shipped a caddy eldo top fed ex cost me like 60 bucks to cali but i had to use 5 folls of tape & a gang of card board boxes & wrapp it like a puzzle

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Originally posted by kingoflacz@Nov 18 2007, 02:22 PM~9253526
i shipped a caddy eldo top fed ex cost me like 60 bucks to cali but i had to use 5 folls of tape & a gang of card board boxes & wrapp it like a puzzle
where you from though?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Originally posted by kingoflacz@Nov 18 2007, 01:22 PM~9253526
thats a good ass deal there....but i bet that was just the top, because there was no way the bucket got shipped also for 60.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Nov 18 2007, 02:04 PM~9253438
my regal.....

got anymore pictures of the progress on your regal?

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Originally posted by 88 monte@Nov 18 2007, 10:06 PM~9256052
got anymore pictures of the progress on your regal?

not much progress to the actual car... hopefully soon it'll get back into the works because i took a few years off of lowriding.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I DONT HAVE PICS YET BUT I'LL GIVE YOU ALL THE DETAILS..
1984 CADDY BARRITZ CONV'T TOP
I HAVE ALL THE INTERIOR PANELS AND BACK SEAT.
I HAVE THE BUCKET.
I HAVE THE TWO SMALL SIDE WINDOWS--THEY ACTUALLY ARE BIGGER THAN ANY OTHER CONV'T TOP SIDE WINDOWS I'D EVER SEEN
I HAVE THE MOTORS FOR THOSE WINDOWS TOO.
I HAVE EVERY SCREW, NUT, WASHER, AND BOLT.
I HAVE THE PEICE THAT GOES WELDED ON THE FRONT WINDOW.
I HAVE TH EWATER CANAL SO THAT THE WATER DOESN'T FALL INSIDE.
I HAVE THE PUMPS.
I BASICALLY HAVE THE WHOLE HALF OF THE CAR WHERE THE CONVERTIBLE GOES IN MY GARAGE.
I HOPE TO HAVE SOME PICS FOR YOU SOON.
I'M LOOKING FOR NO LESS THAN $800.00....FIRM.....

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
thats the H & E top he speaks of, that's why the windows are bigger than the regular biaritz top...... can't beat that price with all the stuff he's including.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Nov 18 2007, 01:46 PM~9253627
where you from though?
yep i sold it on here to a guy with a cutty 4 yrs. agao it was a amercan coachwork top with the Q glass attached to the top as it goes down & yep everything was there when shipped i hogg tied 7 alot of duct tap from oregon to so cal

1 - 20 of 24 Posts