LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if anybody has ever Made a Working convertible top? it doesnt exactly have to be POWERED, but a manual folding top? any pics would be awesome..

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
i think it was in the randumb picture post

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
oh yea one more thing,that 1/24 scale 58 has working AIRBAG suspension. if i ever got that i would leave it tha way it is or through some photoetch d's on it :biggrin:

·
Registered
14,349 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Jul 21 2008, 08:53 PM~11146040
Totally sick stuff!! :0

But you have to be carefull with having working features on your model ride...some magazines, like Scale Auto, won't feature it...like the Real Deal model which is considered to be a RC car, crazy. :biggrin:
wanna put it in Model Cars Magazine? i kno i could get it in ;)

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Jul 21 2008, 11:53 PM~11146040
Totally sick stuff!! :0

But you have to be carefull with having working features on your model ride...some magazines, like Scale Auto, won't feature it...like the Real Deal model which is considered to be a RC car, crazy. :biggrin:
That sucks, but can't blame them I guess, all they can do is SAY what it does, or do a frame by frame shot of th action.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Jul 22 2008, 05:23 PM~11152671
That sucks, but can't blame them I guess, all they can do is SAY what it does, or do a frame by frame shot of th action.
We didn't even get to the discussion of disclosing any details so that can't be the reason. Even without disclosing every detail there's enough to say and to see on that model. From what I understand is they told Ryan it is because it's considered to be a RC car...in my view it's 100% kitbuilding PLUS.
Their criteria suspects that you can have working features but not remote controlled even when everything is tucked away inside the model....weird. :loco:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts