LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi every 1 am a new member here,and an old fan of lay it low,but i want to shre all of the members here today a totally new different topic,which i know it got nuthin to do with hydrulics and stuff....the problem is i posted my topic on another link,but no 1 seemed intrested in my big topic,its about converting steering wheel from right to left and i wrote it all with pics showing how a clean conversion should be.

all am asking for is,since all of the members here r from the U.S as i geuss,i want to know what do u think about converting steering ??? is it right ? will the car feel the same or 90% the same ?? i want to see so so so so so much replies from people here,just tell me what u think and say it,or it all depends on who and how they convert steering and it all depends on the job of doing it ???

and a lot of thanx,here is my topic : http://www.tremek.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12421

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
www.ricerockets.com

heres the prob.

right side drive is hard to get used to and usually isnt worth the money and time u put into a car just to sit on the other side of the car. dont forget its not just the steering wheel, is the pedals, instruments, dash for the other side, its not an easy job. this is the wrong site to ask that question tho. personally you would be better off just importing a jap maxima dash from a boneyard over there. also dont forget your whole steering column and axle pretty much hafta be turned around. too much of a trouble for nothin i think.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
also heres a story i have for u. theres a guy that lives about an hour away from me wit a 2003 G35x (american skyline). he spent over 100k on converting it to a jap spec skyline, when he coulda bought a brand new one AND imported it for 90k. so he spent about 140k for a 90k car. thats just stupid.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts