LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished watching 2Fast 2Furious and i saw the skyline in the beginning with the HUGE Nitrous Purge, and got a cool idea.

I am going to drill a hole in my rear fender, very small, add a bottle holder under my seat and put a bottle of computer keyboard dust cleaner (the arolsole stuff) upside down, add a tube from the cleaner out the hole on the fender and BAM you got a cool looking nitrous purge on a damn bike! could bring sme attention at a show or riding through town.

and when the bottle is finished disconnect the turb and put in a new bottle. i might even add a light behind the fender so the purge is lit up.

i thought it was cool so ima give it a try, ill have a video and pics up soon. Later :biggrin:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by pedal scrapin@Oct 19 2003, 06:57 PM
I just finished watching 2Fast 2Furious and i saw the skyline in the beginning with the HUGE Nitrous Purge, and got a cool idea.

I am going to drill a hole in my rear fender, very small, add a bottle holder under my seat and put a bottle of computer keyboard dust cleaner (the arolsole stuff) upside down, add a tube from the cleaner out the hole on the fender and BAM you got a cool looking nitrous purge on a damn bike! could bring sme attention at a show or riding through town.

and when the bottle is finished disconnect the turb and put in a new bottle. i might even add a light behind the fender so the purge is lit up.

i thought it was cool so ima give it a try, ill have a video and pics up soon. Later :biggrin:
:thumbsdown: Naw,, i wouldnt waste a nice fender for a corny idea like that. i mean thats a cool idea, but for a bike :(

A cooler idea would be WD40 instead of the Air can... then get a little spark plug and hook it up to a 9 volt or a small 6 volt RC battery.. Hit a switch hold the WD40 can and

POOOOOOFFFF

a nice flame...

·
Registered
956 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
i know sumthin else duster is good for, some of yall know what im talkin bout

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Originally posted by knokbumpa14@Oct 19 2003, 10:49 PM
no I dont Know what you mean? lol

PS you now thats not the rfal shit

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aright I thought it was a cool idea, mabe you guys will like it when i am done, well see. I am painting a small dragon head on the fender and the smoke will come out of its nose. The plan sounds tight but well see how it goes.

lol i know man duster is good for a way better thing than dsting right? lol j/p

later

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez+Oct 20 2003, 06:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fabfiveprez @ Oct 20 2003, 06:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--knokbumpa14@Oct 19 2003, 11:49 PM
:cheesy:[/b][/quote]
scans would make it so u can bring the hose up and take hits off the duster :biggrin:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez+Oct 21 2003, 12:17 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fabfiveprez @ Oct 21 2003, 12:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 20 2003, 06:00 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--knokbumpa14
@Oct 19 2003, 11:49 PM

:cheesy:
scans would make it so u can bring the hose up and take hits off the duster :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
hittin duster is fun, just dont do too much, and make sure u hold the can right side up, or else u tongue with freeze right the fuck off, im not jokin either lol

·
Registered
689 Posts
Originally posted by knokbumpa14+Oct 21 2003, 03:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (knokbumpa14 @ Oct 21 2003, 03:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 21 2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 20 2003, 06:00 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--knokbumpa14
@Oct 19 2003, 11:49 PM

:cheesy:

scans would make it so u can bring the hose up and take hits off the duster :biggrin:
hittin duster is fun, just dont do too much, and make sure u hold the can right side up, or else u tongue with freeze right the fuck off, im not jokin either lol[/b][/quote]
i need to learn how to spell :uh:

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by asco1@Oct 21 2003, 12:17 PM
now - to get back to topic (is there really one? ;) ) ....

seriously -

how would you guys build a flamethrower for a lowriderbike? Any suggestions?

Cheers!
i was thinking that the other day.....i had an idea too.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
you need to hook up an aerosol can to a pipe then you need a match and you spray the aerosol and put the match in front of the pipe and fire goes out in a big jet. you need a strong aerosol tho.

Last edited by hopper_ali at Oct 21 2003, 02:12 PM

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali@Oct 21 2003, 02:12 PM
you need to hook up an aerosol can to a pipe then you need a match and you spray the aerosol and put the match in front of the pipe and fire goes out in a big jet. you need a strong aerosol tho.
hm - yeah that's gonna work - but I don't feel like messing around my bike with matches. ;) What about using a piezo-lighter instead of the match so you can light the thrower up with the flick of a switch? ;) uuh - gonna have to try that. :)

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by asco1+Oct 21 2003, 02:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (asco1 @ Oct 21 2003, 02:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hopper_ali@Oct 21 2003, 02:12 PM
hm - yeah that's gonna work - but I don't feel like messing around my bike with matches. ;) What about using a piezo-lighter instead of the match so you can light the thrower up with the flick of a switch? ;) uuh - gonna have to try that. :)[/b][/quote]
yeh i was gonna say lighter but i wasnt sure.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dam people keep stealing my ideas! I had a good flamethrower idea worked out but now everyones gunna be experimenting :uh: :cool: :biggrin: Next thing ya know someone is gunna make a twisted chopper framed trike! eeek! ;) :0 :tears: :ugh: :burn:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts