LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's crackin peeps, here is my new project DUBBED Copper Tone. Saw this car in LIL and fell in loved with the look so I'm going to build my version of it. :biggrin:




For now I'm just doing some body work and cleaning up some flashes.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,982 Posts
how u gonna do the pinnstripeing?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by zfelix78caddy@Aug 16 2006, 01:59 PM~5981386
how u gonna do the pinnstripeing?
I'm not that good in pin stripping so I may cross that off on the to do list. The kit came with some decals but still debating if it's going to match. :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,982 Posts
Originally posted by TIME MACHINE@Aug 16 2006, 03:02 PM~5981400
I'm not that good in pin stripping so I may cross that off on the to do list.  The kit came with some decals but still debating if it's going to match. :uh:

i would just do it plain copper with no decals :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,349 Posts
Originally posted by TIME MACHINE@Aug 16 2006, 02:58 PM~5981379
What's crackin peeps, here is my new project DUBBED Copper Tone.  Saw this car in LIL and fell in loved with the look so I'm going to build my version of it.  :biggrin:




For now I'm just doing some body work and cleaning up some flashes.



WHERE DID YOU GET THE SUPREMES? DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A 69 IMPALA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,982 Posts
Originally posted by TwistedRide666@Aug 16 2006, 09:49 PM~5983933
WERE DID U GET THE BODY AT

:uh:

wal-mart

michales

your local hobby store

scalelows.com

betoscustoms
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,982 Posts
Originally posted by SUPREME69@Aug 16 2006, 09:42 PM~5983882
WHERE DID YOU GET THE SUPREMES? DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A 69 IMPALA

supremes come with the kit and if u read his heading its a 70 impala buddy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,349 Posts
Originally posted by zfelix78caddy@Aug 16 2006, 09:57 PM~5983983
supremes come with the kit and if u read his heading its a 70 impala buddy
YEAH I KNOW ITS A 70. I WAS ASKING IF HE KNEW WHERE I CAN GET A 69
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,982 Posts
Originally posted by SUPREME69@Aug 16 2006, 10:29 PM~5984166
YEAH I KNOW ITS A 70. I WAS ASKING IF HE KNEW WHERE I CAN GET A 69

e-bay
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
That is gonna be sweet!!! I love impala's. 67 the best though lol.
The 69 impala's are pricy from what ive seen, wish they would re-issue them again!!!!!! I have a 70 Impala on ebay right now.
Feel free to send me all the pics of this when your done with it, to go in the Modelers Choice Model Magazine!!!!!!
Manny
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top