LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im from Australia and the cops nail us all the time for bags, how do you go in the USA?. I sell and install bags on all sorts of vehicles you can check out our site at www.burnincustoms.com. The air-ride community is full on down here too!.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
it's the sam ein the States. They just get pissed when you hit em infron to f them thas all.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
www.burnincustoms.com

OMG those prices are out rageous!!!!
$2,000 for a pair of triple convulted air struts!!!
$250 for a 2500lb air bag (not even a slam specialty)
$3200 for a kit wit only 4 valves, not even 1/2 inch and not with a 100% duty compressor nor decent size air tank.... thats fukkin insane

Last edited by CuttieBuddie at Sep 18 2003, 12:59 PM

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Sep 18 2003, 01:58 PM
www.burnincustoms.com

OMG those prices are out rageous!!!!
$2,000 for a pair of triple convulted air struts!!!
$250 for a 2500lb air bag (not even a slam specialty)
$3200 for a kit wit only 4 valves, not even 1/2 inch and not with a 100% duty compressor nor decent size air tank.... thats fukkin insane
yea i know is that in american dollars??

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the prices are in Australian $$$$$$ our money is not worth shit so the exchange rate is bad + the shipping is quite often more than the value of the product. With the exchange rate "f/b/s/s kit with everything included would be $1820 US and all of our stuff is DOT approved (not the cheap shit fittings ) so it costs us more to put the kits together!. We get our cars put off the road untill they are returned to standard if we get busted, what happends to you ?.

·
Registered
8 Posts
His prices are the best i have found in australia!!

There are some who will be un-named who charge around the 5k mark for inferior systems.

Last edited by modest at Sep 18 2003, 05:22 PM

·
Registered
327 Posts
i think usually, at least around here, they just give you an unsafe driving violation. i personally hit switches in front of cops all the time in my town; they don't care. i don't have the balls to do it outta town, though, just in case.

·
14,255 Posts
uh?? :confused:

·
14,255 Posts
could it get any uglier? doe I wonder if they better than M.I.C.'s 1/2" man.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Originally posted by G4ever@Sep 18 2003, 02:21 PM
how much is the fine for using the bags or dros in front of the popos
i think down here in florida its a 80$ fine , and they take 3 points of ur lisence , and to get those points off the lisence u gotta go to the traffic skool and attend a 30$ class. so if u dont want to mess up ur lisence or record or w/e itll cost u 120$

1 - 14 of 14 Posts