21 - 40 of 869 Posts

·
California Love
6,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Got these Bubbletop parts for sale

Local Pick-up or Shipping available! Will consider Trades and/or Best Offer

***PAYPAL ACCEPTED*** VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DISCOVER

Selling '61 OG Exterior Roof Rail Trims (Left and Right side) Reconditioned and Polished
$250 obo

Selling Freshly Chromed OG '61 Front Bumper - Includes 3 piece bumper, 2 guards,
$350 OBO

·
PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE
2,325 Posts
CARNALES UNIDOS Super Benefit Car Show Aug 26th 2012

Carnales Unidos:
Proudly invites and welcomes all car clubs, all solo riders, and all customized car enthusiasts to our Annual Benefit Super Car Show held at the Kern County Fairgrounds Sunday August 26th 2012.
(See Flyer For Roll In & Show Times)

• This year's shows proceeds will be benefiting the Police Activities League which is a non-profit charitable organization which concentrates on providing kids with opportunities to be involved with programs in education, athletics, and social development.
Special Attractions:
  • LA's Finest Cholo DJ, Presenting the Talent Show And Keeping The Crowd Entertained With Some Of The Best Old School And New School Jams.
  • Live Band Sponsored By Insanity Truck Club
  • Youth Boxing Matches Future champs (kidsboxing club) will be in the ring boxing their little hearts out for their fans and their families.
  • UFC Matches Team nightmare of Bakersfield MMA & boxing gym will be there grinding out some UFC mixed martial arts fights.
  • Bako Bullyz Bully Dog Show Will Be Showing Some Of The Finest Dogs From Through Out The State
  • NFL Red Zone 3 Big Screen TVs Will Be Playing Your Favorite NFL games Throughout The Day.
  • Bounce Houses By EG Jumpers For The Kids To Enjoy.
  • Food And Drink Vendors Will Be There So Come Hungry!!!!
  • Exhibition Hop Sponsored By Back Yard Boogie Car Club
Carnales Unidos Wouldn't Be Who We Are Today Without The Support From The Community And Everyone Who Has Helped Us Throughout The Years From Our First Show Held In 1977 Until Now. Thank You, Carnales Unidos.
Any show questions call Harvey @ 661.340.1207 booth and vendor info call Andrew @ 661.340.6636

·
California Love
6,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
GOT CHROME?

I'll be on 3rd Ave Chula Vista tonight! Look for me in the Chameleon Big Body. FREE CHROME ESTIMATES!!!

·
California Love
6,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
GOT CHROME?

I'll be on 3rd Ave Chula Vista tonight. Look for the Chameleon Big Body. I GIVE FREE ESTIMATES!!!

21 - 40 of 869 Posts