LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys been thinking of juicing my ride for awhile now. I have it bagged but want to three wheel and just ready to turn this thing into a lowrider. need to know how much money am i looking at. Can do most of the work at my house but need a price range i need saved up.
a few questions:
Do i have to get my frame fully wrapped?
what should i run in the back and front
how many batt
how many pumps
is it realistic to have a daily driver thats juiced and can three

here is some pics of what it is right now i know the rims suck

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
ok if you want to 3 wheel reinforcing will help and make the car last ,cylinder wise 8s in the front 12s-14s in the rear 2 pumps basic set up 6-8 batts 3 pumps if you wanna power 3 if your gunna be using it as a daily keep it simple and keep on top of it and you will be fine

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
wasn't u trying to sell that car??

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya but really having mix ideas car has been in the family for over 10 years and everyone is telling me to keep it. If the price is right i will let it go but if not am going to keep building it. and i want a to do a standing three i already wrapped my trailing arms and got a slip yoke driveshaft but i still want to extend my a arms and then i guess notch the frame and wrap it wish there was a close shop that could get it done fast and most likely better i could do it but my welds art the greatest. So 14s in back 8s in front 2 pumps 8batt thats sound good or do i need more power dont want to hop just a standing three and lay and play

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,456 Posts
$1000 for a good basic setup
$600 for 6 new group 31's battery's
$150 for 35 ft of 1/0 battery cable
$25 for copper cable ends
$125 for metal to build rack
total it up its at $1900.00
thats just basic materials and it doesnt include installation which is between $600 to $1000 on top of that.
plus fully boxed reinforced frame,it gets up there homie......

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Originally posted by My63impala@Feb 6 2010, 01:03 PM~16532233
ya but really having mix ideas car has been in the family for over 10 years and everyone is telling me to keep it. If the price is right i will let it go but if not am going to keep building it. and i want a to do a standing three i already wrapped my trailing arms and got a slip yoke driveshaft but i still want to extend my a arms and then i guess notch the frame and wrap it wish there was a close shop that could get it done fast and most likely better i could do it but my welds art the greatest. So 14s in back 8s in front 2 pumps 8batt thats sound good or do i need more power dont want to hop just a standing three and lay and play
THERES A PLACE IN CONLEY ,GA WHERE U CAN GET YOUR BATTS FOR 65.00 A BATTERY ITS CALLED MORELAND BATTERY , THATS WHERE I GET MINE FOR MY EIGHTEEN WHEELER ,PLUS THERES SOME GUYS HEAR IN THE ATL THAT CAN HOOK UP THAT BACK YARD BOOGIE ON THAT TREY FOR YOU ,MATTER OF FACT THERES A GUY BY YOU IN GAINESVILLE THAT BUILDS LOW LOWS , IM DOWN HERE BY SUMMITT SO I GOT TO TRAVEL TOO , I USE TOO DRIVE MY OLD LOW LOW WAGON IN THE WINTER IN CHICAGO ALL DAY UNLESS IT SNOWED AND THE STREETS WERE NOT CLEAR .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts