LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
do it in a datsun!!
14,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres my freinds car hes wanting to sell or maybe trade for some 20"+ rims with a 5x 4 3/4 pattern, make shure u have pics before u make offers please
87 buick century limited,4cylinder auto, 170K
kandy pink
3murals
2chrome pumps,10switches, 4 new batts
redone white seats
shaved everything
pink neons
chain steering wheel
alarm
custom horn
rebuilt engin and tranny, tranny has less than 15000miles on it
for more info or offers call 812 208 5665 and ask for Luke \

the murals are worth 1500, its a steal at this price

nice murals

·
Man on a mission
54,030 Posts
all that work and its fwd :thumbsdown:

·
16,068 Posts
PM me with some details/info. I have some 20" lexani wheels for trade also (lexus/toyota pattern, i'm pretty sure its what your looking for). Or possibly just cash. My girl likes the car, even with the girls on it ;)

hit me up so i can come take a look at it tomorrow or during the week. i'll call tomorrow morning

·
Registered
6,099 Posts
hey tell luke i have some 18'' wires in greattt shape with tires........ and a really nice head unit and i come to him..

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
$1500..?!?!?.....it's a different car..O.K., we see that, but the car is NICE. Custom paint, hydros, murals for 1500 ready to go roll in or whatever...you WILL get your money's worth here.......that's just my .02 having seen the car amd knowing the owner.

·
16,068 Posts
Originally posted by SouthSIDECOMP@Sep 17 2005, 11:41 PM~3836058
$1500..?!?!?.....it's a different car..O.K., we see that, but the car is NICE. Custom paint, hydros, murals for 1500 ready to go roll in or whatever...you WILL get your money's worth here.......that's just my .02 having seen the car amd knowing the owner.
What do you mean "it's a different car"?, PM with an address, engine pics, details on what needs attention, etc...... I'm available to come look/pick up tomorrow and all week.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Originally posted by cashmoneyspeed@Sep 18 2005, 12:32 AM~3836113
What do you mean "it's a different car"?, PM with an address, engine pics, details on what needs attention, etc...... I'm available to come look/pick up tomorrow and all week.
it's not your average lowrider (i.e. Caddy, Impala, etc.)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts