LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a homeboy of mine help me set my showballs inside my rear trailing arms and then wrap them. I previously had them welded on the top, butI like the clean look when they're countersunk, almost like it's one solid piece of metal. Im just grinding 'em down right now to they can be plated. Tell me what you guys think

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
cool i love work in progress

·
Registered
962 Posts
looks like rons Idea to me But a damm good one :thumbsup:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Ron Eggars owner of black magic hydro's

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
WOW, he does exist. I thought it was just an urban legend

Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Aug 15 2005, 09:41 PM~3630375
Sup ,fool....nice caddy...does it really hop that high or is that pic photo shopped...... Hit me at the shop tomorrow....i seen that u called :biggrin:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Aug 15 2005, 09:41 PM~3630375
Sup ,fool....nice caddy...does it really hop that high or is that pic photo shopped...... Hit me at the shop tomorrow....i seen that u called :biggrin:
It realy hopps that high come on homie :uh: I'll have it up there for the next K.O.S fo sho..better charge your batteries I'm starting mine right now :0

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by true rider@Aug 15 2005, 10:31 PM~3630668
It realy hopps that high come on homie :uh: I'll have it up there for the next K.O.S fo sho..better charge your batteries I'm starting mine right now :0
KOOOL.. MY SHITS ALWAYS ON THE HEATER :0 HOPEFULLY THIS TIME THOSE COCKSUCKERS WILL HOLD IT WHEN THERE IS NOT A SHOW OUT OF TOWN

·
Registered
962 Posts
We will do some more gas hopping that is hella fun :thumbsup: I got questions about a multi charger I got from Oscar.. i"ll call you at the shop..

The caddy working good now on that bumper.. I had a fucked up motor mount just put in a boared out 350 ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.