1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BOSSMAN
16,339 Posts
NO LUXURIOUS C.C RIDES THERE?

·
Registered
24,229 Posts
THAT LOOKED GOOD, NICE RIDES.... WELL ATLEAST THE ONES ON THE PICS.
TRYIN TO CONVINCE THE WIFE TO MOVE OUT THERE, BUT NO LUCK THIS FAR!

·
LUXLIFER
25,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by majesticsfl@Sep 12 2005, 01:00 PM~3798568
THAT LOOKED GOOD, NICE RIDES.... WELL ATLEAST THE ONES ON THE PICS.
TRYIN TO CONVINCE THE WIFE TO MOVE OUT THERE, BUT NO LUCK THIS FAR!
Utahs cool :biggrin: :scrutinize: It's definately different. But Mel (Firme Image CC) is definitely trying to get all the riders together to cruise or just kick it. So the scene has picked up in the last few years.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Originally posted by 801Rider@Sep 12 2005, 04:38 PM~3800550
Utahs cool  :biggrin:  :scrutinize: It's definately different. But Mel (Firme Image CC) is definitely trying to get all the riders together to cruise or just kick it. So the scene has picked up in the last few years.
Utah is aight for me. then again i live in a small town about 45 min/1 hr from SLC,so we don't hear much about what's going on.FIRME IMAGE are definitely some cool peeps.

looks like a good turn out 801Rider!

·
LUXLIFER
25,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by CODE BLUE@Sep 13 2005, 08:25 PM~3809545
Thanks for the pics Armando.  What show was this?  I didn't know about it.  Your Impala looks nice, good job. :cool:  Who owns that convertible '59, what club?
It isn't really a show, from what I hear, Mel is trying to make this a bi-weekly thing. Most likely there won't be one next Sunday, but there should be one the week after. Spanky owns the 59. He's in Hustlers ;) The '68 is gonna come along very slow. But, I'm hoping to get my bumpers and grille replated in the next little while. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Originally posted by 801Rider@Sep 14 2005, 12:05 AM~3811215
It isn't really a show, from what I hear, Mel is trying to make this a bi-weekly thing. Most likely there won't be one next Sunday, but there should be one the week after. Spanky owns the 59. He's in Hustlers  ;) The '68 is gonna come along very slow. But, I'm hoping to get my bumpers and grille replated in the next little while.  :biggrin:
:cool: :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts